Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wassssup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wassssup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP!
    Posted: April 25 2006 at 8:30pm
ANY help would be really great...

I still can't get the hang of blow drying. It still looks bleh.
wassssup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wassssup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 4:19pm
About a week ago I got some angling and a little bit of layering done. This is the first time I have had layers and I need some help styling.

Before I had layers I would just blow dry my hair starting with my hair flipped over and blow drying underneath. After that was dry, I would flip back up, part it, and blow dry down from the part to the end of the hair with a round brush - Nothing special, I didn't and still don't really know any good techniques for blow drying.

After I got my hair cut and the professional blow dried it, it looked so good - I loved it! However, when I tried to blow dry it, it just looked like my old hair (puffy/frizzy) except a little bit shorter.

I need to know how to blow dry my hair to make it look good. How should I use my round brush? What products should I use before I blow dry it? - I have none.

My hair is thick and when I let it airdry it gets puffy and frizzy. Also, after blow drying my hair usually gets a litte puffy and frizzy, but it dies down later.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Edited by wassssup
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic