Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diet pills???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 5:47pm
i hear u cuz.

Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 11:44am
it may be quicker but its better to try it the natural way
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 8:08pm
bloatin and fatigue and stuff do it tha natural way.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 11:48am
^exactly

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 1:34am
right plus it has side effects.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 8:45pm
yea dont mess with a diet pill it might give good results.. but what about if you eat to much in gain more...its better to diet the healthy normal way

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2006 at 2:42am

Exercise is definitely the best way, but it doesn't have to seem like exercise.  If you like to play a sport, go hiking, go swimming, just dance around your livingroom like a crazy person. . . just about anything that gets you up and moving should help.

More awesome than a manatee!
milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2006 at 7:39pm
Phentramine is the only stuff I found that works.  It kills your appetite.  You can find it online or a doctor can prescribe it to you.  You have to make sure to eat though, because the stuff completely suppresses your appetite, so you have no desire to eat!
californiagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2006 at 12:30am

Well here's my 101:

1.) Trim spa - sucks!

2.) Diet Fuel by twin lab - OK

3.) Herbalife - make me jittery and  dont like the smell??

4.)Zantrex (SP??) - Works good but dont take any after 3pm or you wont be able to go to bed........

Or if alll else fails break up with your boyfriend or husband - that is a FOR SURE way to loose weight.... JK!!!!

Seriously- I dont know how old you are or weight but I am in my thirties now and it's hard to get a few pounds off BUT what has been working is the south beach diet frozen dinners - I eat thoose for lunch and try to moderate my calories. I dont do the SB diet just the lunches!!!

good luck!

Current install: 18" Bohyme 18/22 mixed with 613 -200 microlinks.....pre tipped by me!!! (never again!)
boicrazy3188 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boicrazy3188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2006 at 8:33am
I heard that DEX-L10 works. put it in google and find stuff on it. They did this clinical study (by real doctors) on how it works. People lost a median of 10 pounds a month, which is healthy. It is suppose to have hoodia in it (pure) and thermogentics. I think i'm going to try it.
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 6:21pm
Hi!
In my opinion, I think everybody would love to have that "magic pill" but from as far as I know, the best pills require some sort of exercising. I know...a drag but I am pretty sure that the best pills work with dieting and exercising. And I agree, those people are way too happy!
JessicaKay5959 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessicaKay5959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 2:11pm
Hello!
Ok so I am wondering if there is really ANY diet pills that work. I dont want to hear it from the way to excited people on TV, I want someone who really knows, and is a real person! I recetly tried trimspa... and I like it because it doesnt give me the jittery feeling, but it doesnt seem to be working. I am not terribly over weight, I just want to be thinner, and not be so self-consious. I am wondering if there is a ''magic'' pill out there for me, that will help me lose my extra pounds, without alot of ''work''. I am eating better, I just cant seem to work out! I try, but it doesnt happen.... no time, and no motivation. All advise is welcome! Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic