Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diet pills???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
devanisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devanisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 1:50pm
Hi, I am really interested in this. Were you taking this drug yourself? Does phentramine really work?  How long does it take to kick in.  Also do you know if it has any side effects cos i've heard that a lot of these diet pills have side effects such as causing hair loss which would be more of an issue for me than the weight i've gained.

I've been trying to look for  it but had no success. Could you tell me about any safe sites that i could get it from, i know that some sites offer harmful fake alternatives.  I live in london so they'd need to be willing to ship

i would be very grateful for any info you have so please let me know

thanks Big%20smile
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 5:24pm
I took phentermine for awhile, and boy it really works!! I can't take it anymore because I have a heart condition (not from the drug). The only way I know to get it is from the doctor. It hypes you up, and you do NOT want to eat. I used to have to remind myself to eat something. Talk to your doctor, see what he/she says.
Got Hair
devanisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devanisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 8:19pm
thanks for so much. i feel like theres hope now.i'm only worried about the heart condition thing....  I know u said it has nothing to do with the drug but i can't help but wonder whether that could be a possibility. Do you know if it does has any side effects?

How did you get you're doctor to prescribe it for you cos i dont think mine will. He'll probably tell me to just go to the gym because i'm not significantly big.  Is it specifically for the purpose of losing weight or is it for something else with the added bonus of weight loss as an effect
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
devanisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devanisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 8:41pm
could u tell me more.how long you were taking it for, how long it took to kick in. did u get any side effects, how much weight u lost etc.  Also do you whether the herbal version which is meant to be safer is any good??????Confused
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 9:22am
It would be healthier just to lose weight the natural way. When you start taking diet pills you have to double, sometimes triple your water intake.

For example you are supposed to drink eight 8oz. glasses of water a day. Taking diet pills you will have to drink 16-24 depending on the pill. In due time you heart will fail. The exact same thing happened to one of my co-workers who wanted that "magic" weight loss pill
teezee22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teezee22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 8:37pm
bump
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2008 at 1:35pm
Too bad Ephedra was banned .......worked great for me and some friends of mine.  Yes, I know......causes heart attacks, strokes, etc.  But most people that had problems abused ephedra and took too much of it, or clearly had previous cardiovascular problems.  Come on, plastic surgery can cause occasional fatalities also,,,,so why isn't it banned ?  

It's just not fair that everyone is penalized when most used it correctly and lost a lot of weight.  Presently I get ephedra ordered overseas from the internet and it works like a charm...along with diet and exercise of course.  Just a natural form of phentermine, really. Bottom line on pills,
only take them ALONG with diet and exercise and understand ALL the risks and be very careful.  Just plain old common sense.  Oh, and NEVER exceed the dosage. That's just plain idiotic. 

NewHope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewHope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2009 at 11:10pm
I would not go for the pills since they are safe in my opinion. Most of them just helps you to get rid of water in your body rather burning fat.

The most effective way is to have a balanced diet and do some light exercising such as jogging, running, swimming etc.

diet should focus on food that have a lot fiber such as veggies, banana, other fruits,

lots of proteins but less carbs. High protein food include fish, chicken breast without skin, milk are the best.

hopes that helps with the information.
krisminar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 11:55am
I am really interested of taking diet pills, but on the second thought I am afraid of the side effects it might give me.

It's better to discipline self than taking pills and doesn't know what it has to give us.
juliaanthen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliaanthen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2010 at 11:13pm
In my view for dieting there are no need to eat any pills. Exercises, meditation and yoga is a bes way to keep healthy. Too much pills have a side effects, it may be effects on kidney and brain also. 
AlexisJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexisJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 10:21pm
I have never been a fan of the "engineered" weight loss pills. If they have to create something from a whole bunch of ingredients in order to claim to do something, the main ingredient really isn't effective.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 22 2011 at 11:22pm
rubertnrubert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubertnrubert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 6:24pm
Diet Pills are not good for health if it is intake in more amount. It has many side effects so do not use more diet pills. Use natural ways to lose weight. Do exercise and control on eating. Keep walking and be healthy and fit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic