Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thermofibre update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thermofibre update
    Posted: April 25 2006 at 11:18am

My thermofibre supplier said that their factory is back on schedule and I should get my order soon.

The bad news is that the updated prices on the thermofibre  I-tip hair is expensive and I don't think customers will pay the price for it, so I may just carry wefts only, and people can pre-tip themselves if they want to.  Remeber that the pre tip price for Plastik Haar was expensive too?  I guess this is because the factory charges for the labor of assembling the I-tip.

This factory has 5 different types of thermofibre that they offer, so it's just a matter of finding the type(s) that I feel are the best deal for what you get.

Edited by metalgirl
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2006 at 7:21pm
Metalgirl, are you still intending to carry a thermo? Havent heard anything about this lately.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic