Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anyone need help with prom/formal hairstyles?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
dawnahly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawnahly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2004 at 11:45am
my prom is in a month and i made my hair appointment but i have no idea what i want done! my dress is pretty trendy looking, it's tight fitted and has a lot of beading and sequins, and it's strapless. my hair is dark and has a slight curl, and it's about medium length and layered. i dont know what kind of hairstyle i would like, but i do know that i don't want something that looks really generic, or really wild either. i was planning on wearing some sort of tiara as well. any suggestions please??
tweety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2004 at 5:53pm
Try www.easy-formal-hairstyles.info or some links on this site. Some people say that it is quite good.

Petra
justblonde1390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 7:19pm

hey i have blonde straight hair with meduim thicknes its a little past my shouldeers any updo ideas?

all r appreactated!

Music=Love

You Are My Music
goldfish_06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldfish_06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 5:23pm
My prom is TWO DAYS AWAY and I dont have a clue as to what to do with my hair. Since my dress is simple I want something with even the tiniest bit of detail for my hair to spruce it up a bit ya know? My hair is blonde,...kind of strawberry blonde and its halfway down my neck so its short. One thing i know is that i dont want it all curly. I'd really like to have it all up if thats possible, so if you dont care could you send me some pics????? my email is tashechick@hotmail.com
*LiFe Is Ur CaNvAs*
Guest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 2:54pm
I have quite thick, medium length hair, my prom is June 3rd, i have an appointment for the hairdresser but i was wondering if anyone could help me, I have spots on my back that make me very self conscious, i was hoping for a half up/half down do, i've done many searches for styles and can hardly find one. Can anyone help? Also if you know how to get rid of spots fast - much appreciated!
Fionnuala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fionnuala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 6:23pm

Ohhh, ok I need SERIOUS HELP! :-)

I have clip in hair extensions (No cheap make- very expensive and well worth it ones), that being my hair to my bust.

I was thinking of perhaps curly/wavy hair ?
My own hair will curl quite easy - but my new extensions are the "naturaly straight" ones!! Dammit!

Have you any other suggestions?
Ohh and my hair is wuite a darkish brown!!

Thanks!!

xx

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 5:09pm
I think you should remove your clipons, put your hair up in a ponytail/bun, and get one of those add-ons to make it look like you put your hair up.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
eaglestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 7:36pm

Hi, my proms in April, I have auburn hair about shoulder length, its wavy and curly. My dress is a wine red, flowing top that goes over a white skirt. I am heavy set so I don't want my look making me fatter then what I am. I also have a tiara ( it is small out of respect to who ever is going to be the prom queen) that I'm going to wear so I need a hairstyle that would go well with it.

I won't be on the computer for a few days so if you want to you can send a copy of your answer to my email address: eaglestar14@yahoo.com

thanks for the help!

hi y'all
cowgirl_4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowgirl_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 6:51am
my prom is may 5th and i dont know what to do with my hair. i have long blonde hair with about every shade of blond in it i have never colored my hair a dont want to. i want all my hair up because i plan to dance alot. my dress is a navy blue halter top
my_lil_radish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my_lil_radish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 1:36pm
 hi there my prom is this saturday, may 6th. ive been looking at hairsyles but cant find ne that i like. my hair is kind of long, its past my shoulders and i wud really like to wear it down or half up half down. i was thinking about doing riglets or something but it seems too original but nothing too daring. i dunno . please help this is my 1st prom and i dont want to mess things up plus my boyfriend is graduating this year so ya i wanna look good. lol. thanx!
danny_123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2006 at 7:07pm
Hey i found this mad website that tells you what updo suits each hair length check it out
angel bride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel bride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 4:21am
I like this subject thanks for information
pinksalamander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinksalamander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 2:23pm
Hi. I have just below shoulder length thick hair. Its curly around the bottoms but staright down to my ears. I want something not too over the top, and something maybe half up and half down. What can you suggest?
lydia_wigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lydia_wigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 10:25pm

who does not want to change his hair style every day?How can we do that? the answer is to use wigs,which is easy to wear and give us a new feeling .Wink

hezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2010 at 8:02am

We had a prom evening at our college and i got blonde (#613 and #22) which are bleach blond and a light honey blond (got them from aheadofhair.biz)i used micro loop extensions because you dont see the bond and yiu do not use  heat or glue , so  then i swept my hair up in a side chignon and put a vast amount of little pins in loads of spray, and it stayed put all night, after loads of dancingWink

decken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 5:19pm
One of the most popular hairdressing is "updo" and it is easier to create than it seems. After a few simple steps can help you create a stunning hairstyle to go with your dress prom, wedding hand or other formal attire.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic