Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need advice on Night cream?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Happy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need advice on Night cream?
    Posted: April 27 2006 at 4:32pm

Just getting old enough to start showing fine lines on my face and some younger skin damage from the sun..not too bad.  However, I would love to wear a night cream and see what everyone would recommend for me.

My skin is normal to dry, and the lotion cannot clog pores.  I tried Q10 by Nivea and it was making my skin look great, but I started getting acne.  My dermatologist said it was too HEAVY for my skin and clogging the pores.  I used Clinique Turn around cream and liked it..but that was 10 years ago and skin was in great shape basically then. 

Any great products out there now I should try for middle age?

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2006 at 7:05am
I really like Avon's Anew products. I use the Alternative Intensive Age Treatment during the day (it has SPF 25) and the Clinical Deep Crease Concentrate around my eyes at night. If you are prone to breakouts, you might want to try using these products as a spot treatment and just apply to areas where you notice the fine lines. I definitely suggest using a good SPF moisturizer during the day. Aveeno's is oil free and doesn't cause breakouts (at least for me). 
Follow Your Bliss
caramel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:23am
The best night cream is by opaltech77. It has lactic acid, and arbutin and kojic acid to safely lighten the skin. See the website in my signature. I use that and proactive solution and my skin is usually flawless.
http://stores.ebay.com/opaltech77_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:15pm
yea
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 5:01pm
Check out Lamasbeauty.com. Their stuff is absolutly miraculous! Their night cream, absolutly amazing. Buying the kits though saves you alot of money. The products are super concentrated so they last a long time. Usually one kit, will last me almost 6 months.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 4:02pm
I've been making the investment for Creme de la Mer, which is around $195 for 2 ounces. I know it seems steep, but a little goes a LONG way. Used once daily it should average to 16 months, twice daily= 8 months. When you consider that, the actual cost is about $0.86 a day.
For day, i use Olay (I use a separate sunscreen though).
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
reenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 10:32pm
hey everyone...im using Emami Gold 24 Night cream this cream really help u revitalizes your skin while u sleep..its really effective to used...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic