Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom Hair Ideas ASAP!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
UMBCGirlie06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMBCGirlie06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom Hair Ideas ASAP!!!!
    Posted: January 21 2003 at 11:00pm
Hey guys,

Hey to whoever so graciously looked at my post!!! I need help! I`m a college freshman who is dating a high school senior which means I have ANOTHER prom to go to yah!! LOL I`ve decided since it`s my boyfriend`s and not mine to go a little more understated this time such as using the dress I wore to my prom since we weren`t dating then and I went with someone else and maybe getting a down hair-do to dress it up a little and look a little different I was wondering if this was a good idea and if anyone knew of any websites with pictures of pretty ideas for this...o and I have medium-long hair (past my shoulders). Please help!!!!

Thanks,
Kelly
Clara View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2003 at 1:51am
HairBoutique.com has a ton of articles about updos, hairstyles and gallery shots. Have you looked there for ideas? Another good place to look is at the awards shows. The way the stars wear their hair for the awards shows the current trends and right now long hair, curls, waves and ponytails are hot.
Eileen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eileen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2003 at 5:12pm
dear kelly

my name is Eileen and I have a proposition for you if you have strait hair and you want to be wacky add some color preferably red or blonde and if you want to be set apart from the crowd subtract some length and layer your hair make it fun you only live once. go to hotbot.com and search for hair styles they have awsome braids and strait hair advice.
hottchick601 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hottchick601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2003 at 8:48pm
Does anybody have any suggestions of websites for prom hairstyles?? I wanna wear my hair down but i want it styled realy pretty and i cant find any good websites! thanx!
~*Saza*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic