Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

brushin video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 9:41pm
lol dont worry i dont know y da boi snappin like dat no need
300 degreez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300 degreez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 10:18pm
it that boy killa f**k yall if you want to see sum real waves come too 360 waves.net on may 30 and 31 bitch ass hoes home of the real wavers
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 10:30pm
We are "bitch ass hoes" and you say f**k us yet you want us to come to your site...That looks like an oxymoronic statement to me.
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 11:04pm
its just waves this aint no blood/crip wars just waves like one of these woatees say....PAUSE BE EASY.

young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 12:23am
brushing aint hard just brush with the grain and you cant go wrong
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 1:28pm

wats the point...Y did they jus cum 2 dis site and dawg sum of us. f**k sake..no point

[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 3:59pm
^ they'll always be haters....there problem...
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 7:44pm
dats how dem bois are they come and hate? lol
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 1:11am
they did that before dam i would be spendin my time brushin my hair.

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 6:58am
Ok I'll answer your questions since your asking. The reason I came on here is posted on the first page.

And that's was only directed to the individuals that did it. If I wanted my links on here I would post it, but I don't.

And why do yall care if people from tw1sta's site come on here for, the majority of yall have accounts over there also and post over there. You don't hear us telling yall to go back to hb.

As for being a hater, there's no hating coming from me. there's nothing here for me to hate on, this is only the internet.
STUNTMAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUNTMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 10:06am

Originally posted by 360spinna 360spinna wrote:

Ok I'll answer your questions since your asking. The reason I came on here is posted on the first page.

And that's was only directed to the individuals that did it. If I wanted my links on here I would post it, but I don't.

And why do yall care if people from tw1sta's site come on here for, the majority of yall have accounts over there also and post over there. You don't hear us telling yall to go back to hb.

As for being a hater, there's no hating coming from me. there's nothing here for me to hate on, this is only the internet.

A i got accounts with both sites...and i think both sites is coo...but yea im DIPPIN360 on 360waves.net....but neway i dont think ne1 was directing their comments towards u...they was probably talkin bout 300 degreez...who obviously needs to show some maturity... cussin and carryin on....but yea ne1 my point is that i dont think no1 was talkin 2 u....aight then fam...

PS-every1 like waves n sh*t so why is niggas arugin beside in the BIG PICTURE its just a fuccin hairstyle...not that serious but yea i got love 2 all u niggas and KEEP BRUSHIN

IF you dont believe in yourself...who will?
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 3:34pm
^ i agree
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 9:30pm
damn 360 spinna said some deep ish like his waves

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by STUNTMAN STUNTMAN wrote:

A i got accounts with both sites...and i think both sites is coo...but yea im DIPPIN360 on 360waves.net....but neway i dont think ne1 was directing their comments towards u...they was probably talkin bout 300 degreez...who obviously needs to show some maturity... cussin and carryin on....but yea ne1 my point is that i dont think no1 was talkin 2 u....aight then fam...

PS-every1 like waves n sh*t so why is niggas arugin beside in the BIG PICTURE its just a fuccin hairstyle...not that serious but yea i got love 2 all u niggas and KEEP BRUSHIN

i got accounts on both 2. same name. we all want waves so we should all be cool this aint no rival ish. 

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 10:59pm
im just a black dude wit waves tryin to do me

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 11:00pm
tru  95 percent of use are in the same shoes liek u ^
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by young_africa young_africa wrote:

Originally posted by STUNTMAN STUNTMAN wrote:

i got accounts on both 2. same name. we all want waves so we should all be cool this aint no rival ish. 

were all here to spread some wave knowledge..

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 12:06am
right everyone have experiences so get ur wave on.

Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 5:01pm

Originally posted by NDGthaDon NDGthaDon wrote:

im just a black dude wit waves tryin to do me

lol

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 12:02am
u can quote me on that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic