Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANOTHER WAVER GONE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 8:11pm
^lol
emulov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emulov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 7:49pm
brushin, i used to brush till my head hurted, then my head wouldn't even feel that anymore so i just kept going and goin till it hurted to even lift my arm

they should make an mtv tru-life out of this.......tru-life: I'm a Waver

Edited by emulov
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 7:39pm
damn r u serious from brushin or typin
emulov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emulov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 7:31pm
nah u just have to be patient it's a very time consuming thing. that why you see everybody with em'

edit: i only took a break for a while because i started to develop carpal tunnel syndrome.

Edited by emulov
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 7:27pm
ayo dont give up shawty da wave game needs u and n e body else dat wants to quit dont give up boi
hhustla101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhustla101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 5:48pm
yea i feel u son im thinkin bout putting the brush down myself....ive been growin my hair since 3 weeks now and id say mah waves are spinnin cant wait to et a haircut.....im feelin the 360's comin if not then ill jus grow my hair out!!
1shot_killah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1shot_killah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 5:45pm
^ it gets easier after u put int the work because when that hair is trained u ony have to brush like 5-10 minutes a day so just keep workiin man
Hurricanewaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 3:59pm
i got scalped before. all of my beautiful waves... GONE. now they look better than they ever have, seriously. just quiy crying and keep brushing
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 3:55pm
^ ya u been on here a while ice man...u got da knowledge....u gotta put in the work...360's are rare..most african american males don't hav waves for two reasons. 1: they don't hav the knowledge, or 2: they don't want to put in the work...if u want deep spinnas then u need to work hard for them...wavin is easier and tougher for some people...but don't give...jus pick urself back up and ya brush..
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Da1nOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da1nOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 3:11pm

waves take dedication man, if you aint got the dedication then dont expect big results. If you tryna improve, the most you can do is keep increasin yoiur brushin time. If you dont change whatever ur doin this last month, then dont expect to see any improvement. I dont know what to tell you, considerin u got damn near 1000 posts, u must got the knowledge already. If you gonna try for one last month, you might as well GO ALL OUT and brush more than you ever have. Brush anytime u get a chance, for as long as you can. Dont just brush ur top neither...get every side, especially your weak sides. After the month is over, if you dont like ur improvement, atleast you went out with a bang. holla back. 1

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 2:52pm
YO I QUIT IM A PUT DOWN THE BRUSH I JUST CANT DO IT ANYMORE AT FIRST MY WAVES WERE CRISPEY NOW THEY ANIT AS SMOOTH ANS ISH LIKE THEY USE TO IM A GIVE IT ANOTHER MONTH IF NO RESULTS IM DONE!!! ITS JUST HARD FOR ME TO COUNTIUE BRUSHIN IN ORDER TO GET WAVES I GOT WAVES O N DA TOP BUT NONE ON MY LEFT RIGHT AND BACK SIDE SOMEONE HELP B4 I LAY DOWN MY BRUSH
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic