Forum LockedThat nicca Ginuwine got the sickest waves..but he uses a kit i think

Post Reply Post Reply
That nicca Ginuwine got the sickest waves..but he uses a kit i think
Direct Link To This Post KB August 24 2004 at 2:12pm  Quote KB Quote  Post Reply Reply
He even admitted it in a magazine...i think that nicca even gets his hair permed straight like a female. Its very true...prettyboiz these dayz.lol. I noticed that nelly now is using the kit 2....his hair has changed in his new magazine articles and appearances...bone straight....definent s-curl kit.lol
Direct Link To This Post seaTown August 24 2004 at 2:15pm  Quote seaTown Quote  Post Reply Reply
I kno ginuwine does for sure, but nelly?
Direct Link To This Post BxRiverYoung02 August 24 2004 at 2:17pm  Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post Reply Reply
yea ginuwine's hair is to straight
Direct Link To This Post dmass316 August 24 2004 at 2:29pm  Quote dmass316 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Did yaw c nelly n his new video wit jaheim? Nelly waves was looking alright ive seen dem looken better. what yaw think?
Direct Link To This Post KB August 24 2004 at 2:30pm  Quote KB Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yes....i promise u nelly does u it. Go 2 nelly.net...or demboyz.org...look at some of his new pics...his hair is now longer...and tha chit is bone straight almost...i promise u...like whiteboyz hair almost...or if u got the new xxl or king magazine look in them...i wouldn;t lie 2 u all...ive had it before. Nicca uses it now....guess he wanted tha super prettyboi look 2.lol
Direct Link To This Post dafatmack August 24 2004 at 2:45pm  Quote dafatmack Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yup, Nelly aint rockin tha fade no more.
Direct Link To This Post bulzeyelou August 24 2004 at 2:50pm  Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post Reply Reply
aint nothing wrong wit that tho.....it makes his hair tight as hell.....
Direct Link To This Post Twista August 24 2004 at 3:11pm  Quote Twista Quote  Post Reply Reply
sum1 post a pic of ginuwine's waves and of nellys str8 waves!

He aint gotta use a kit! Changes my main pic and avatar
demboyz.org dont work and nelly.net dont show ish.
Direct Link To This Post dafatmack August 24 2004 at 3:22pm  Quote dafatmack Quote  Post Reply Reply
He don't look da same w/o da fade.

Twista, you aint seen da new "My Place" video. He was rockin da fade in "Flap Ya Wings".
Direct Link To This Post BxRiverYoung02 August 24 2004 at 3:23pm  Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post Reply Reply
yea
Direct Link To This Post Twista August 24 2004 at 3:24pm  Quote Twista Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by dafatmack dafatmack wrote:

He don't look da same w/o da fade.

Twista, you aint seen da new "My Place" video. He was rockin da fade in "Flap Ya Wings".

ya i seen it but i aint notice his hair really.
Direct Link To This Post seaTown August 24 2004 at 4:11pm  Quote seaTown Quote  Post Reply Reply
In the my place video it's hard to see waves. His hair look real greased up and shiny tho. He needs to keep the fade tho for real!
Direct Link To This Post BxRiverYoung02 August 24 2004 at 4:25pm  Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post Reply Reply
he also has alot of hair in the video.
Direct Link To This Post jarell1944 August 24 2004 at 4:43pm  Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post Reply Reply
the only thing good about nelly is his hair...dont matter if he uses a kit or not...they got so much stuff 2 do and worry about...aint got time 2 brush
Direct Link To This Post CJay August 24 2004 at 6:32pm  Quote CJay Quote  Post Reply Reply
somebody post ginuwines waves ... ive seen him wit da low cut but not wit any waves
Direct Link To This Post Twista August 24 2004 at 8:44pm  Quote Twista Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by CJay CJay wrote:

somebody post ginuwines waves ... ive seen him wit da low cut but not wit any waves

yay
cant barley c

Direct Link To This Post seaTown August 25 2004 at 1:42am  Quote seaTown Quote  Post Reply Reply
Mayb he just got good hair like that. His hair always seemed to look like that.
Direct Link To This Post BxRiverYoung02 August 25 2004 at 2:02am  Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post Reply Reply
His hair is str8
Direct Link To This Post seaTown August 25 2004 at 10:11am  Quote seaTown Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yeah and he look kina silly wit like one wave on ther. Lol.
Direct Link To This Post BxRiverYoung02 August 25 2004 at 11:36am  Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post Reply Reply
lol it does he kinda looks like he is losing hair in the middle of his head.
 Post Reply Post Reply