black hair dye turned blue....how to 'remove' blue???

Post Reply Post Reply
black hair dye turned blue....how to 'remove' blue???
Direct Link To This Post megs January 04 2005 at 7:35pm  Quote megs Quote  Post Reply Reply
I recently dyed my hair black. I used revlon's colorsilk black (#10). It came out fine, except there are blue tones in it, which I don't like. I tried putting a red wash over the color, but as I expected, my hair didn't pick up any of the red.

I was thinking of pulling some of my hair through a cap, bleaching those sections and then dyeing them a bright red, just to make it fun. However, I really want the blue hints out.

Do you know of anything I should do to get them out? Should I try another shade of black? Are there any home remedies? I know coffee is supposed to help bring out brown and red, so I was thinking of pouring some on my head for the next few days, but I don't know if that will help.

Any suggestions would be fabulous!?!?
Direct Link To This Post badlilgirlie January 04 2005 at 9:09pm  Quote badlilgirlie Quote  Post Reply Reply
Try waiting a few washes. its likely the blue will fade on its own but leave the black.
Direct Link To This Post Kris408 January 05 2005 at 1:59am  Quote Kris408 Quote  Post Reply Reply
like the above said u can either wait and the color will fade when who nos.. but it will the more u wash it the more it will fade...

OR you can buy something called color erase that will take it out do not put a bleach on your head it will deposit that clk into the cuticle so deep that **** will nerver leave
 Post Reply Post Reply