Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

homecoming long hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
charisse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: homecoming long hairstyles
    Posted: September 30 2003 at 1:07pm
i am going to homecoming in a week and i need hairstyles!!! i have long blonde hair that goes about 4 inches past my shoulders, i have a heart shaped face and my dress is red if that helps any. i want a half up half down kinda thing. any pictures would be great. thanx
charisse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 5:53pm
i forgot to mention that i have bangs that extend to the tip of my nose and my dress is a square neckline with short/cap sleeves
NelsonAllan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NelsonAllan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 6:30am
Ok, so your hair is pretty thin and you just can't have it this long. If you really want your hair to look good you have to use some products. A matt styling creme is your best option, it will really give you some volume. I know you hate to use products, but you should really consider it. You'll get used to it and a good matt hairstyling product won't leave your hair greasy. Ask your hairdresser to recommend a good product and don't get cheap with this, it's worth it. With that in mind, I think the following hairstyles would look good on you.Short Hairstyles

Edited by NelsonAllan - April 26 2011 at 6:30am
farla21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farla21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 10:07am
You must be very excited in your home coming.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 09 2011 at 1:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic