Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has Anyone Used Wild Growth Hair Oil?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 2:43pm
Hey tffy2004.....It works It works! Omg, your hair looks gorgeous!
I'm kinda havin the same problems wit my skin......I look like dalmatian with these spots. I tried proactiv, but my skin is sensitive to that stuff. I'm thinkin of tryin out clear essence. Do they have a line without the bleaching stuff? Maybe one that uses lemons?
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 5:10pm
Here is the link to some stuff that I want to try.  http://www.earlybirdsolutions.com/products.php?cat=12

It sound really good to me and price looks good too.  The 2 oz size with no scent added is $4.95  to add a sent is $.50 and to go up to 4 oz size is $3 more.  When I get some extra money I am definately going to try it.

Here are some links to some homemade remedies that you can try too.

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.  I appreciate it!!
Goal:Waistlength Natural Hair!
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2006 at 1:18pm
Thanx
mealncholymonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mealncholymonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2006 at 10:48pm
hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates but i've acutally got a job!!!!!! I'm pretty darn excited! Any way, I've seen quite a bit of new growth, but sense yall say WGO doesn't work, it absolutly must be the surge!!! Its amazing! I've been wearing a twist out for the past week so my hair looks like its naturally curly and cute (but its not, its NAPPY!). I followed the regimine and I plan on washing my hair tomorrow if I get off in time!! Mkay, when I straighten my hair (might perm it tomorrow...sorry guys, its gotta happen, just too much new growth... mkay maybe about a half of a quarter to a half of an inch depending on where it lies on my head.) Ne way... yea, Perm... tomorrow.... definatly... i think.. Lol, mkay, oh and the garnier i used was sleek and something and the bottle was kinda like 3d ish...
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2006 at 1:47pm
Ahhh, thanx mel. Congrats on the job! Your hair is really growing. Good
loveya4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveya4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2006 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Carlie Carlie wrote:

I have used WGO before.  No, I don't think it's a miraculous growth oil.

I don’t believe in any magical hair growth formulas.  The wild growth oil doesn’t grow hair in my opinion, but it is a wonderful hair oil.  It helps to maintain the ends so that the hair doesn’t break off.  The hair appears to be growing because the ends are not breaking.  Its some good stuff.  Smile

Loveya4ever
http://public.fotki.com/redhotlala/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic