Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has Anyone Used Wild Growth Hair Oil?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
loveya4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveya4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has Anyone Used Wild Growth Hair Oil?
    Posted: May 28 2006 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Carlie Carlie wrote:

I have used WGO before.  No, I don't think it's a miraculous growth oil.

I don’t believe in any magical hair growth formulas.  The wild growth oil doesn’t grow hair in my opinion, but it is a wonderful hair oil.  It helps to maintain the ends so that the hair doesn’t break off.  The hair appears to be growing because the ends are not breaking.  Its some good stuff.  Smile

Loveya4ever
http://public.fotki.com/redhotlala/
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2006 at 1:47pm
Ahhh, thanx mel. Congrats on the job! Your hair is really growing. Good
mealncholymonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mealncholymonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2006 at 10:48pm
hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates but i've acutally got a job!!!!!! I'm pretty darn excited! Any way, I've seen quite a bit of new growth, but sense yall say WGO doesn't work, it absolutly must be the surge!!! Its amazing! I've been wearing a twist out for the past week so my hair looks like its naturally curly and cute (but its not, its NAPPY!). I followed the regimine and I plan on washing my hair tomorrow if I get off in time!! Mkay, when I straighten my hair (might perm it tomorrow...sorry guys, its gotta happen, just too much new growth... mkay maybe about a half of a quarter to a half of an inch depending on where it lies on my head.) Ne way... yea, Perm... tomorrow.... definatly... i think.. Lol, mkay, oh and the garnier i used was sleek and something and the bottle was kinda like 3d ish...
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2006 at 1:18pm
Thanx
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 5:10pm
Here is the link to some stuff that I want to try.  http://www.earlybirdsolutions.com/products.php?cat=12

It sound really good to me and price looks good too.  The 2 oz size with no scent added is $4.95  to add a sent is $.50 and to go up to 4 oz size is $3 more.  When I get some extra money I am definately going to try it.

Here are some links to some homemade remedies that you can try too.

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment.  I appreciate it!!
Goal:Waistlength Natural Hair!
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 2:43pm
Hey tffy2004.....It works It works! Omg, your hair looks gorgeous!
I'm kinda havin the same problems wit my skin......I look like dalmatian with these spots. I tried proactiv, but my skin is sensitive to that stuff. I'm thinkin of tryin out clear essence. Do they have a line without the bleaching stuff? Maybe one that uses lemons?
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 11:04am
Here it is again maybe if you copy and paste it instead of clicking on it, it will work  http://public.fotki.com/tffy2004/
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 9:48pm
Oh yea meal, can you let us know which line of garnier you used? Was it the length and strength one?
Thanx
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 9:47pm
Exactly carlie...that stuff did nothing.
Btw tffy, your link didn't work for me. I don't know why. Can you help? I want really long hair too!LOL

Carlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 6:29pm
I have used WGO before.  No, I don't think it's a miraculous growth oil.
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 4:49pm
Do you remember which line of Garnier it was you used Mealncholy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mealncholymonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 3:08pm
Omg, I tried garnier products last summer, and they messed my hair up. I don't know what it was but it would always leave my hair all dry and crunchy with or without heat put on it. I seriously just think it doesn't work with my hair, but let me know how things go with you. Oh and should I stop putting the WGHO on my scalp? Yall were right that the smell would stop bothering me, because it has..
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 10:11pm
Forgot to add that I have been wanting to try Garnier products for a while now.  I have never used them before.  When I run out of the stuff I have now I will try the Sleek and Shine collection.  But if I don't run out until it gets cold again I will try the Length and Strength line.
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Saniiada Saniiada wrote:

Tffy2004, The pic on your av. Is that your real hair? If so, how can I get my hair to be that long? It's amazing!
Anyway, I tried the wild growth hair oil......and it didn't work at all. Besides leaving my hair with a foul smell...no results. I guess that is just me. Has anyone tried some of the products from garnier?

First I want to say welcome to the board and I hope you like it here.  And yes that is my hair in my avatar.  If you visit http://public.fotki.com/tffy2004/ my fotki page you can find my regimen under My Journals on the left side and you can find an album with all the products I use and have tried.

Thank you so much for the complimentWink
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 4:58pm
Tffy2004, The pic on your av. Is that your real hair? If so, how can I get my hair to be that long? It's amazing!
Anyway, I tried the wild growth hair oil......and it didn't work at all. Besides leaving my hair with a foul smell...no results. I guess that is just me. Has anyone tried some of the products from garnier?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mealncholymonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2006 at 5:06pm
Well today I got up and put the stuff on my scalp (surge) but i didn't do it last night nor did I wear the cap last night!... I had a little birthday gathering so I was kinda oblivious. I woke up this morning and was bored so I started twist'n my hair like kinky twists. I did my whole head before I even knew it! It was crazy. Ne way, when I was done they actually looked pretty cool. Well after dance'n and being foolish they unraveled and looked amazing, so i'm gonna wash my hair, twist it, then let it go! Yay me! I'm not gonna go research how to do this... lol
brownie29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2006 at 9:34am
Mercedes, I will try that satin growth scarf today. Maybe back then I didnt give it a chance.
Renata22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renata22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2006 at 10:18pm
I put it on my hair every night and some mornings. I'm trying to hold on to this blowout for as long as I can.
Hair type: who knows?
Length: 23 inches as of 3/10/06
MY HAIR IS OFFICIALLY BRA STRAP LENGTH!!
Goal: Waist Length, which is only 30 inches so
ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GET JUST 7 MORE INCHES OF GROWTH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mealncholymonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2006 at 8:39pm
Um, 4 days... lol, I know, an eternity, but I'm kinda experimenting with these things to tell everyone how things will work out... but yea, four WHOLE days.
mercedes826 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercedes826 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2006 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by mealncholymonie mealncholymonie wrote:

May 16, 2006

Mkay so today was a pretty good day. I woke up pretty early and did something I've always wanted to try. I remeber when I did the crown and Glory technique I saw her putting extensions in her hair on a daily basis to keep it protected! She'd part her hair and make two huge pochoantis (excuse my spelling) braids. WEll this morning I did that then wrapped them into princess laya bun thingies! Everyone liked it and it kept me from touching my hair all day. I think I'll do this every day unles some type of special occasion rolls around and I'm also gonna try to stretch my perms as long as possible. The last perm I got was on April 14th, which wasn't too long ago, but still. Any I sprayed the surge on my scalp, massaged it for a while and braided it up. This will be my ruitine unless i'm running late for school or something! I'll spend tonight trying to make other protective styles.

I'd like to tell yall about this great satin bonnet thingy! Its got some growth stuff in it and moisturizes your hair while you sleep. Its super easy to put on at night, so I definatly LOVE it. When you wake up your hair is super silky. Its called a groth and breakage preventing bonnet. I got it from a beauty supply store! Look for it, it was only 2 bucks!!!! It last two months! Okay, that's all for now!

How long have you been using the satin scarf?
First Goal-Full SL
Second Goal- Full APL
Final Goal-Any length beyond is all gravy

http://public.fotki.com/mercedes826/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic