Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meg Ryan: is that all hers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meg Ryan: is that all hers?
    Posted: May 16 2006 at 3:00pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2006 at 3:38pm
I would say the length is all hers, although there may be some extensions in there to pump up the volume, so to speak...
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2006 at 11:25pm
I'm betting on fake hair and fake lips. At least the hair looks great. Can't say the same about the lips.

AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2006 at 7:22am
Jennifer Aniston flashed before me.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2006 at 10:18pm
Her short haircut was AWESOME....this one looks so boring and mainstream.

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2006 at 2:12am

She needs the length now to help hide all the weird stuff she's done to her face!  She doesn't even look like herself anymore :-P .

More awesome than a manatee!
meli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2006 at 5:19am
she looks like her face is going to explode...or maybe needs drained.  freakish.  she should have left her face alone.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 7:30am
Her face does look weird! She's been plumping does lips for a long time now.

There's something weird about her....Tongue
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 10:28pm
Getting kind of shaggy

HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 2:00pm
Ok anyone have a new pic? Or has she fallen off the radar screens?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 7:31pm
The picture I posted was taken two days ago.
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 7:35am
Sorry I want by your joined date not by pic date. Sorry about that. At lest it's long.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 6:45pm
No problem Mike.  Yes it's very long.  Last time I remember it being that long was when she was in "Top Gun" and "Joe vs. the Volcano."
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

No problem Mike.  Yes it's very long.  Last time I remember it being that long was when she was in "Top Gun" and "Joe vs. the Volcano."

Actually, I think it was short in Top Gun.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 8:37pm
It was short in Top Gun Joe vs.Volcano it was long and in Sleepless also it was long.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 11:27pm
Meg's hair was amazing in Sleepless in Seattle. While it's long today, it's not as thick. Also her lips are more troutlike.

From GettyImages as of 9/25/06:

babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 8:51am
she just doesnt look like Meg anymore, shes done to much to her self so regardless what hairstyle she does her face is messed up to late to fix that!
Babycheeks
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 3:28pm
Yeah, the lips: weird.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 7:10am
Agree Sometimes I think a fix makes it worst then it was before.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2006 at 11:37pm
I have no problem with wanting to look the best you can as you age, but it should be the best version of yourself.  Meg is one of those celebs who's overdone the surgery so much she doesn't even look like herself anymore :-( .  It's an even bigger shame, considering how cute she used to be when she was herself!
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic