Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meg Ryan: is that all hers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meg Ryan: is that all hers?
    Posted: March 10 2008 at 12:50pm
She just looks a little tired in that picture. Still looks good. Loved her short hair but also though the length around the time of "Sleepless" was pretty hot.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2008 at 9:21pm
I think she looks good. Not as good when she started but I think she has aged very well.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2008 at 8:40pm
The lips look much better than they used to.
HAWG
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2008 at 6:03pm
Wow, I can honestly say that she looks like a cat!  That is really scarry...meow!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2008 at 3:02pm
I think this photo depicts why Meg probably wants to let her hair hang over her face at times. I hate what she's done to her lips:

conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 12:26pm

Wow, someone ought to post a warning on that pic!  It looks like the same surgeon that did Jack Nicholas in Batman did her plastic surgery.  Such a pitty also, she was soooo goodlooking in her earlier movies.  Im not sure that the longer hair is used to distract from her Joker appearance.

Meg could pull off any hair length, as she has done in the past.

bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 11:14am

His link worked for me...but if you can't see it, go to Getty Images and look at February 23rd.  Those are the pictures he is referring to.

If you look, it appears she has had this length for quite a while.   Who knows if it is real but it kind of looks stringy.  Looks better with the natural curl.

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 10:35am
Sorry Kramer no go.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 10:23am
Well, it used to be Meg. Here's the photo that used to be there:

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 10:18am
Kramer I think the link you posted isn't to Meg.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 9:46am
???
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 3:24am
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2006 at 11:37pm
I have no problem with wanting to look the best you can as you age, but it should be the best version of yourself.  Meg is one of those celebs who's overdone the surgery so much she doesn't even look like herself anymore :-( .  It's an even bigger shame, considering how cute she used to be when she was herself!
More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 7:10am
Agree Sometimes I think a fix makes it worst then it was before.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 3:28pm
Yeah, the lips: weird.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 8:51am
she just doesnt look like Meg anymore, shes done to much to her self so regardless what hairstyle she does her face is messed up to late to fix that!
Babycheeks
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 11:27pm
Meg's hair was amazing in Sleepless in Seattle. While it's long today, it's not as thick. Also her lips are more troutlike.

From GettyImages as of 9/25/06:

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 8:37pm
It was short in Top Gun Joe vs.Volcano it was long and in Sleepless also it was long.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

No problem Mike.  Yes it's very long.  Last time I remember it being that long was when she was in "Top Gun" and "Joe vs. the Volcano."

Actually, I think it was short in Top Gun.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 6:45pm
No problem Mike.  Yes it's very long.  Last time I remember it being that long was when she was in "Top Gun" and "Joe vs. the Volcano."
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic