Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need help w/ a half up do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
basketballgurl13@hotmail.com View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote basketballgurl13@hotmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need help w/ a half up do
    Posted: April 13 2004 at 6:40pm
Could you please help me? I have a banquet the 17th and I need a really pretty half up do,fast! My hair is brown w/ blonde highlights and is about 2 or 3 inches past my shoulder. It is straight and can hold curl pretty good if I use alot of styling gel or hairspray. I am wearin a strapless purple dress, and it loooks better if my hair is half up and not all the way up. If u have any suggestions or pictures you can send me, my email is ucms_patriot_13@hotmail.com. Any help u have will be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!
Lauren921 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren921 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2004 at 1:16pm
ohh boy i think im like a day late w/ this post... SORRY! i had my prom yesterday actually and i went to get my hair done (i couldnt attempt it on my own. my hair is too long and thick!) The girl who did my hair recently won 8th place in the nation for best wedding updo so i totally trusted her! She did an awesome job. she did a deep part and sideswept my "bangs" to the side and up into the half up ponytail.. then the curled what was in the half up ponytail and pinned the curls to my hed when they were all curled up.. the rest ot my hair that was down was curled into spirals and hung down freely.. I touseled them a little and it looked nice.. Sorry if i couldnt help ya htis time but maybe next time this will help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic