Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MONISTAT & NEOSPORIN FOR HAIR GROWTH??!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
FLYGIRL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLYGIRL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by wezy2005 wezy2005 wrote:

I don't have a problem with using products in unorthodox ways.....coochie cream,or hemroidal creams.It sounds gross cause people are picturing it like your sticking your finger in your azz or your coochie then wiping it somewhere else on your body thats crazy!!..i've used this cream over the winter months and was very pleased with the results.I'm planning on using it sparringly in the future,not every day or even every week.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClapClap

that was hella funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i don't care what i use either but before i spend $15 a pop i want to see results gnammit!!!   does anyone have any before and after pics???  if it's making your hair grow an inch a month there should be some pretty long hair around here Embarrassed

LQDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LQDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 2:32pm
I would like to ask you about the Monistat & Neosporin for Hair Growth? Where did you read that? Have you tired it? If so tell me if you see a change in your hair
Duchess
taggi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 8:13pm
i think i read about it on the longhaircarforum.com, hope that is rite. but yeah i havent tried 2 it. i just wanted 2 post it on here 2 start the discussion
taggi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 8:13pm

care that is, i left out the e

LQDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LQDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 6:45am
Okay I just wanted to know if it works and how is it applied, with a cap under a dryer or without a cap and now dryer. Thanks anyway you have a good one
Duchess

quenquen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quenquen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Renee Renee wrote:

the growth progess ive seen is not remarkable. and if you want to risk getting the side effects (hair loss).

cayenne pepper works though

Can this really cause hair loss?
LQDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LQDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 6:44am
I haven't hear of the  cayenne pepper for the hair could you tell me more about it and how is it applied

Duchess
LQDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LQDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 6:59am
Has any one read Mechellet book "Growing Longer Healthier Hair: A natural Guide for African American women. I have tried to get her book to see what she's talking about. I really don't want have anyone to take anything from my account not use my credit card on line because of the identity  theft that's going on. I just want to know if she's on to something
brownie29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 12:03pm

I think before you try those creams, ask the Monistat help desk first.

Phoenix1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by LQDB LQDB wrote:

I haven't hear of the  cayenne pepper for the hair could you tell me more about it and how is it applied

Duchess

I'm not sure how it is applied, but they say that it increases circulation. Women cite tingling on the scalp after applying it.
My Hair Site
Copy site: http://phoenix1017.sitesled.com

Current Length:32"
ecstaticblues View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecstaticblues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 9:26pm
it may not seem crazzy if you are recovering from having a brain tumor(cancer) removed and they shaved half your head when it was passed your shoulders. as a rule of thumb i dont judge people for what they do, because you don't know what that person is or has been through.

Edited by ecstaticblues - December 23 2011 at 9:37pm
ecstaticblues View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecstaticblues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 9:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic