Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sectioning Hair in the Back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CityLights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CityLights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sectioning Hair in the Back
    Posted: May 19 2006 at 3:41pm
Ok, whenever I try to section my hair in order to flat iron it, I get VERY frustrated when it comes to the back. I have tried using a mirror and what not, but I'm having trouble sectioning it in the back!!

I have VERY thick wavy hair. Does anyone have any tips / segestions they can give me?

Thank you!!
Melrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2006 at 8:31pm
I have thick hair as well.  I blow dry my hair into 2 sections (part in the middle or whatever you prefer).  After blow drying, I start on my right side, I grab a section of hair and use the flat iron.  When the section of hair is smoothed out, I flip it over to the top of my head to the left side.  I use an alligator hair clip to secure the hair.  Then I repeat until I finish the right half of my hair.  Then I repeat to the left side.   
"The most wasted day of all is that during which we have not laughed." :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic