Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acne scars and bleach...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acne scars and bleach...
    Posted: May 21 2006 at 11:17pm
Ok this is going to sound really dodgy, but has anyone actually tried diluting a type of bleach (i keep thinking household lol but im sure you could get something similar for use on skin) to lighten acne scars?

Im naturally very pale, and have been exfoliating twice daily for about 3 weeks-most of the scars have gone and man is my skin smooth but there are a few scars left which i want to get rid of asap.

Has anyone experimented with something like this?
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 10:48am
better get some proactiv.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2006 at 8:46am

proactiv dont get rid of scars

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
caramel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:00am
For anyone wondering about skin lightening lotion. I bought an overnight mask from one store on ebay, which is working out very nicely. It hasn't whitened my face, but it faded the marks I had from acne and has lightened the rest of my face to the color inside my arm, which is lighter than my surrounding skin. It dosn't work overnight, but within a few weeks it is very noticeable. I hope this is helpful to anyone else who might need to lighten some darkening or discoloration on their face. There should be a link in my signature to the store. They also sell the raw bleaching materials for people who want to mix it in with their own lotion.
http://stores.ebay.com/opaltech77_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic