Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Hair Prom Do!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aznmitsugrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmitsugrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Hair Prom Do!!!
    Posted: January 03 2005 at 8:45pm
Hey, I''m a high school senior starting WAY early on prom (it''s in May), and I need to nail down an at-home-friendly do. My dress is backless, with very thin straps over the shoulder, and is turquoise, beaded all over (seriously, it weighs like 5 pounds). The hard thing for me is that my hair is very thick, very heavy, almost waist-length, with a wave--almost a loose curl. I''ve been working with a sleek updo, but those are really hard to get to stay up. I need help with doing a simple, not too "big" updo to fit my round face. Help me somebody!!!

~~i don''t mind cutting bangs in the front... i''m almost definitely planning on doing some kind of an updo with a low part in the front at least, then cutting and pinning back long bangs (it''s not the first time i''ve done it)~~
Marva View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2005 at 5:58pm
I'm actually trying to do the same thing, exepte my prom is in July, and it's Feb. right now... XD

But here, this site is a very cool one with some braiding instructions. :) I recomend a crown braid... (I'm trying to master a crown myself as well... XD)

I hope this helped! Good luck, and have fun! XD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic