Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can I fix My dry,brittle,week,damaged hai

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ambers_hair_sux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambers_hair_sux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I fix My dry,brittle,week,damaged hai
    Posted: May 23 2006 at 10:11pm
ok I dyed my hair 4 time bleached it 3 times streightin it every day.
it's damaged.

do anny of you have a clue how to fix my problem with my hair?

please help me...

Star

mitch5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 2:06am
Hi Amber,

I'm a hairstylist for 15 years and Yes you can repair your hair but it will take some time. I use everyday intensive restoration treatment by pantene a wash out treatment I leave it in my hair for at least 10 minutes the longer the time the better and use alot of the product about almost a hand full it will help a lot. I'm starting to see a difference. I color my hair blonde but don't bleach it. You can also use infuseum leave in treatment which would be better for you hair. Use it everyday until you start to see a difference then start to use it every other day. You have to use a very very good shampoo or your hair will take longer to repair. Don't use the cheap stuff. Cheap shampoo also damages your hair if you don't use a good conditioner. Try these products and let me know how your hair turns out. Good luck

Sincerely
Mitch
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 7:27pm
 You should try NEXXUS emergecee. It feels sticky and gooey while it's in your hair,and you have to be sure to rinse well and condition afterwards,but it has amino acids,cermide,aloe and protein in it and helps to strengthen hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic