Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with fashion for pe teacher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jodicline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodicline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with fashion for pe teacher
    Posted: May 25 2006 at 2:15pm
I just got a job as a pe teacher and I want to still look cute and not frumpy or feel like I'm in my pajamas all of the time. Any suggestions? I was thinking some skorts or something but I am teaching in a high school and I don't want to look too young either. Any help would be greatly appreciated   
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2006 at 11:26pm

Is there a dress code you have to follow?  I don't wanna suggest anything too risque (like how it seems all the shorts this year are Daisy Dukes. . . very bad for school. . .).

More awesome than a manatee!
TaylorAnne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylorAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2006 at 3:33am
hey! well first, congrats on ur new job :)
well i have found a series of brands who design gorgeous tracksuits which are still comfortable and look awesome. The first brand I recommend is 2BFree which is and LA based brand and is sold in outlets such as Kitson, visit www.shopkitson.com or www.2bfreeclothing.com  to find your nearest outlet. And another brand which is constantly worn by celebs such as Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson etc. is Juicy Couture which design gorgeous tracksuits- made from velour etc. go to www.juicycouture.com -they are also sold in a range of outlets and are also an LA based brand. Prices vary from $90.00-200.00 but Iv'e come across a range of them on sale on www.ebay.com /.au  varying from 10.00-80.00  heres some pics of them for you:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic