Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Desparate need for change...(pictures)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chi_cchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chi_cchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Desparate need for change...(pictures)
    Posted: May 27 2006 at 2:58am

Hey

I need a new hairstyle. I'm sick of my hair, and my face has changed shape, because I have put on about 18 lbs in the last year. I apparantly have an 'oval' face, but I think with this excess fat covering my cheekbones, and making my chin sag when you see me side-on, I think my face would come more into the catergory of being round.

I would like to get a fringe- I don't like the hair just around my face, because it is always oily in appearance, and its quite limp. I would like a style that makes my face seem slimmer, and makes me look cool. I don't want a "emo" fringe, because my mother would attack me with scissors while I'm sleeping Ouch , and I'm not interested in something that would make putting my hair up look too strange.
This is me normally:

This is kinda how I could look with bangs/a fringe:(According to paint anyway- Bless you copy and paste button!)
And these are fringes I like:

Edited by chi_cchick - June 05 2006 at 1:37am
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2006 at 1:41pm
I think the Jenifer Lopez style , would suit you better, I think a full on fringe , will make your face look fuller. I would opt for the side fringe.Smile
karen sanderson
chi_cchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chi_cchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2006 at 12:01am
Thanks Karen. Finally a reply. Woot! I asked my friend on the bus today, if she thought I should get a fringe, and she said I should get a side one too, coz I have a short forehead. I'm not that sure now- I used to find fringes super annoying. I guess time will tell...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic