Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dove color therapy/deep therapy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairfitness101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfitness101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dove color therapy/deep therapy
    Posted: May 27 2006 at 7:50pm

Have any of you tried the Dove color therapy line for highlighted hair, or the deep moisture therapy line (in the dark blue bottle)? If so, what did you think of them?

I wasn't really impressed with their older products but I got a sample of the deep therapy s&c-the dark blue bottles, and I really like them. Only thing is, I know they have the "color therapy" line for highlighted hair and it looks great too. It even has a luminizer/detangler that I really want to try.

Their new "slightly damaged" sheer moisture line, also has a leave-in spray that has gotten great reviews on makeup alley site. I don't know whether to stick with the blue bottle or try the one for highlighted hair? Oh, btw, my hair is bleached/highlighted. Dove website, recommends the one for highlighted hair-in the pink bottles. I just wondered if any of you tried it and still use it. Thanks for any opinions yoy might have on it. Smile

Edited by hairfitness101 - May 27 2006 at 7:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic