Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shaving...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shaving...
    Posted: May 29 2006 at 6:43pm
Whenever I shave, the hairs seem to grow back miraculaously right after or later that day. I have tried using sharper blades every time, and have recently moved to a depilatory. This STILL doesn't take away the hairs Angry and it really is beginning to bug me. Is there some way to prevent it? All I do is Veet and then baby oil...Open to anything
thanks
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 3:16am
Dang, you must have really fast growing hair! great for head hair but bad for leg and underarm hair. If you havent tried already, try a shaving foam (might give you a closer shave). Im about to trial a braun epilator (just waiting for it to arrive). Will post my results with it when i trial it. In case you dont know, an epilator pulls out the hairs (kinda like waxing but with a shaver like device and no wax!).
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 5:24pm
I'd Love to know about the Braun Epilator...yeah my leg hair DOES grow fast...depilitators are no match for me...at least Nair and Veet haven't me the challenge. Ironically, where I DO want my hair to grow fast (head) it NEVER grows! I was trying to grow out my hair and I was actually having people tell me my haircut trim looked cute! Well can't always get what you want! Please tell me how your trial works out! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic