The Meech distraction. . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
The Meech distraction. . .
Direct Link To This Post jamaicakid85 August 02 2007 at 5:35pm  Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yeah you should change it just to be on the safe side.
Direct Link To This Post meech313 August 02 2007 at 5:28pm  Quote meech313 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Yeah they going overboard thats not what we need right now.

do u think I should change it
Direct Link To This Post jamaicakid85 August 02 2007 at 5:27pm  Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yeah they going overboard thats not what we need right now.
Direct Link To This Post meech313 August 02 2007 at 5:26pm  Quote meech313 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Ya wildin ya know that those sigs are very inappropiate.

I know mine is pushing it a bit but meji's is is on a whole nother level.

Edited by meech313 - August 02 2007 at 5:28pm
Direct Link To This Post Sleepy B August 02 2007 at 5:23pm  Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post Reply Reply
yea I pm'd Meji like 15 mins ago lettin him know 2 change it.
Direct Link To This Post jamaicakid85 August 02 2007 at 5:20pm  Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Ya wildin ya know that those sigs are very inappropiate.
Direct Link To This Post meech313 August 02 2007 at 5:17pm  Quote meech313 Quote  Post Reply Reply

I know my sig is a distraction, sometimes i cant even stop looking at it, its like i just keep looking at over and over and over again.

Direct Link To This Post Frizzle1986 August 02 2007 at 5:12pm  Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Lol Man wait till you see my sig you are not gonna be only distracted but offended!

That's hot. LOL

On the real, u best hope thast Karen don't catch yo' ass. I ain't sure if its against the rules but she is a female and she kinda runs this place. Don't get caught.

On second thought, u got dat Cherokee vid? LOL
Direct Link To This Post Willie SKRILLA August 02 2007 at 4:02pm  Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post Reply Reply
Isn't that against forum policy. I'm not gonna report it but I'd keep my posts in the wave and hip hop forums.
Direct Link To This Post stormy_seas August 02 2007 at 3:11pm  Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post Reply Reply
lmao, a slap in the face

dayum, thats alot of skeet
Direct Link To This Post wave connection August 02 2007 at 3:06pm  Quote wave connection Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by chrisdog212 chrisdog212 wrote:

honestly
theres nothing wrong with it
but if its distracting you
grow up real talk
not tryna offend anyone

Get off your high horse, because it's a joke, ChrisDog.  It a funny thread, that's not meant to be taking seriously.  Notice the "lol" in my post.  We all like the sig and it's fun to talk about.  Now, Meji's sig is a slap in the face, lol.

Edited by wave connection - August 02 2007 at 3:13pm
Direct Link To This Post Meji August 02 2007 at 2:57pm  Quote Meji Quote  Post Reply Reply
Lol Man wait till you see my sig you are not gonna be only distracted but offended!
Direct Link To This Post chrisdog212 August 02 2007 at 2:51pm  Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post Reply Reply
honestly
theres nothing wrong with it
but if its distracting you
grow up real talk
not tryna offend anyone

Direct Link To This Post stormy_seas August 02 2007 at 2:51pm  Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post Reply Reply

and whut happened to willies avatar

the back and forth movements calmed my soul
Direct Link To This Post wave connection August 02 2007 at 2:40pm  Quote wave connection Quote  Post Reply Reply
I don't care if this is off-topic, but Meech's sig is a major distraction to my efforts to read threads that he's posted in, lol  : (). . .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12