Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
spikey485 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikey485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 9:15pm
no im not being offensive im just giving her advice to look better! but i praise dave decker for being able to grow it that long and not notcie all of the weird looks she receives!
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 11:15am
Originally posted by spikey485 spikey485 wrote:

no im not being offensive im just giving her advice to look better! but i praise dave decker for being able to grow it that long and not notcie all of the weird looks she receives!

You're digging yourself into a deeper hole. I would be amazed if Dave does not recieve twice as many compliments on his hair than derogatory comments. I think well all know where you can put your snarky comments. You're hardly the fashionista yourself.

Edited by Hellfrozeover - July 11 2006 at 11:15am
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 3:03pm
spikey485, do you think dave decker is a girl? and I don't think you're being very polite, either....everyone has their own preferences, as obviously you do. What dave does with his hair is his business, nobody else's. We (most of us) are very glad that he is willing to share his hair with us.

Dave, ya think maybe we should start a sarcasm forum?!!!

Edited by horselover_1625 - July 11 2006 at 3:09pm
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
spikey485 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikey485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 3:53pm
dave is a guy???!!!???h i thought he was a girl! i give ya props dave for having the courage to grow your hair that long!sorry i thought you weere a girl but you cant reaLLY TELL from the back
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 5:14pm
C'mon with a name like Dave. His hair is great.

Edited by laststar - July 11 2006 at 8:19pm
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 6:27pm
Concerning "You need a haircut..."
How rude!

Dave, your hair is gorgeous and I am sure you are far too intelligent to pay any attention to this. 

I want my hair as long as yours!

Still growing!

Strawberryfine

strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
spikey485 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikey485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 8:31pm
ok yes i was rude but other people have been as rude like the one guy saying the girl that wanted a buzzcut was a troll...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:32am

ok yes i was rude but other people have been as rude like the one guy saying the girl that wanted a buzzcut was a troll...

Can't see what that has to do with you being rude somehow.
spikey485 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikey485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 2:56pm
well he was rude and no one shot him down...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 5:47am

well he was rude and no one shot him down...

Doesn't mean you can be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 1:27pm
spikey485, if we all followed his example, this board wouldn't be a very nice place to be. But since we all want it to, I would learn to watch what I write, especially since some of these people have been around here a whole lot longer than you. If you can't post anything without it being rude or very repititious, maybe you need to stick to watching cartoons until you grow up.
RANITA~~
-----------

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 5:55pm
Well said.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 12:21pm

but like d@ mn its down to her ankles almsot! no offence but im sure you would appear much better  with a "slightly shorter" cut then that

her?  Dude, the person in the picture is a man -- c'est moi

I don't recall asking for you opinion on how it or I would look better.  Until or unless I do, please refrain from offering it.

Can't tell my gender from the back?  How about the shape of my body (at least, as much of it as you can see)?  I don't mind if some don't might be confused, but it's certainly not my intent to induce such confusion.  It shows the extent to which our society is accultured to assume men only have short hair.
spikey485 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikey485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 12:33pm
you look like a gurl from the back....
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 12:44pm
Yah, I already heard you on that one.... I got your message loud and clear.
spikey485 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikey485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 12:56pm
haha ur such a nerd well neways im done with this topic...off

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 1:08pm
okay, that is definitely not the way to go about it, spikey485. But, whatever....
RANITA~~
-----------
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 1:51pm

Your being repeatedly rude on the forums and to other members in PM's has merited your banning.  bye bye now

Lisa9232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa9232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 2:20pm

haha ur such a nerd well neways im done with this topic...off

I totally agree w/horselover.......that's not the way to handle things! But like Dave said byebye!!!!
Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 5:17pm

Thanks Dave......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic