Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cross Crunch Abdominal Exerciser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cross Crunch Abdominal Exerciser
    Posted: June 06 2006 at 4:49pm
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4183609

I've seen this product on TV and at first I wasn't necessarily intrested, but now as summer is fastly approaching, if not already here, this machine has gotten my intrest. 12 to the left and 12 to the right sounds fairly simple and I can sit and watch TV while I do it. Has anyone tried this machine? Does it work? Where can I get it besides walmart (walmart isn't necessarily nearby)?

Any comments are GREATLY appreciated!

*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 2:09pm
 I recently saw that product being advertised on TV as well. Although I havent tried it seems to be an upgrade to the 6 Second Ab machine www.6secondabs.com. I own the 6 SAM and I can honestly say that it works like a dream. I noticed that alot of the exercise routines utlized by the Cross Crunch are also used by the 6 SAM and both machines look alike. I like it because i can watch tv and exercise at the same time. I would recommend it.
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 11:09am

i would usally recommend on your on crunches.....but yea it sounds like a good product

Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

pet_sounds_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pet_sounds_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 3:14pm
The only thing with products like these are, they give you no aerobic exercise. And that's what's going produce weight loss. Something like this is okay if you're already fit and looking to keep busy, in between workouts. Not sure what you're after, but getting the heart rate up and good eating are key to weight loss.
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 3:14pm
I recently bought the exerciser (sorry to update so late...haven't gotten a chance) my findings were that the machine had hardly any resistance and I found it extrememly easy to do 24 cross crunches...I then went back to my old ab routine and I hve found great results! the six second abs may have better resistance as you have seemed to have results.
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 7:22pm
What exactly did your "old ab routine" consist of?
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 1:08pm
I ussually do about 200 crunches...then about 100 side crunches...about 50 to 75 situps ...and then I put my arms behind my head lying on the ground. Then I lift both legs about an inch off the ground and take my left leg and try to reach it with my right elbow with my left elbox sorta downward. I do all this while my right leg is still levitating and I hold this postiion for three seconds. I then do the routine with the right leg and left elbow too. I do this about like 20-35 times...if you start to have difficulty it's working. Then after I complete that...I do the exact same thing except I do it as fast as I can in fast repition. My brother tells me that it makes better 'cuts' in your abs so I do those about 4 sets of 25
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic