Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jet Set install....pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jet Set install....pics
    Posted: June 08 2006 at 10:28am
I finally got time to install my Jet Set hair...this is also my first install of a full head using pro t@c...  went well....  here are some pics  I did nothing but install and brush in these photos
Used 18" #613 BodyWave  all 4oz

BEFORE PICS......ugghhh scary!!  My hair is so thin and fried!!

AFTER

This hair is really soft!!!!!! 
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 10:39am
Hey, that looks nice!

I currently have JetSet installed also and love the hair, super soft and holds up really well b/c I really torture my hair!

How was your experiance with the customer service portion of jetSet?  I started a topic seperate about jetSet vs. bohyme and everyone is complaining about their bad customer service.  How did it go for you?
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 10:52am
Beautiful on youThumbs Up
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 10:56am
ooooooo I'm loving that! x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 10:57am
Originally posted by pinkparadise42 pinkparadise42 wrote:

Hey, that looks nice!

How was your experiance with the customer service portion of jetSet?  I started a topic seperate about jetSet vs. bohyme and everyone is complaining about their bad customer service.  How did it go for you?

I have had no problems with Jet Set I seen your post and was surprised at the problems everyone are having, I ordered twice from them, got extra hair for future and both times everything went perfect.

I hope they dont turn out bad it is so hard to find good blonde hair!!
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 11:20am
Hey again!
I really like their hair, and yes, it is super hard to find a very nice quality of blonde hair!  I love how well this holds up!
I really want to order from them again I am just really leary after reading about everyone elses problems.
I actually liked their color 613 as well and didn't find it to be too yellow or gold.  Hopefully they can get whatever problems they are havinng cleared up!
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 11:48am
Your hair looks great!!
What were you using to install before protac?

JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 12:41pm
Big smileVery Nice! Looks good!!

I just put in JetSet also...I have the natural body and so far I've washed it twice and colored my hair and the jetset while it was on my head this morning....also I layered it some more to blend in my hair.
Love this hair so farThumbs Up 
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by malibu malibu wrote:

Your hair looks great!!
What were you using to install before protac?

I used great length for a year...I did keratin fusion my self a few times and the last install with skrin**es
Here is pic a few weeks ago with them and delux hair

malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 1:03pm
How do you like the weft method compared to the individuals?
I went from fusion and then to weft too. At first it felt strange but now I like it.
The weft method adds a lot more body.

1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 3:17pm

I like the fact that I can get more body with the wefts. I had put a row of weft above my shr***es last row at my crown to try it first and loved it.  I love the fact that take down and install takes a lot less time then the strand by strand method. I  reallly like the wefts a lot better so far....ask me in a couple weeks!!!Tongue

Plus to get any body with the strand method I had to use very little hair to attach them to, with my thin hair it was starting to break off...BAD!!

Edited by 1kathyann - June 08 2006 at 3:23pm
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 10:00pm
I love it kathyann...it is gorgeous!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by 1kathyann 1kathyann wrote:

I used great length for a year...I did keratin fusion my self a few times and the last install with skrin**es
Here is pic a few weeks ago with them and delux hair

Not trying to hijack this thread.. but Girlfriend.. Is that a Super Comp/Alcohol dragster you're suited up for and standing next to????Tongue
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 10:00am

[/QUOTE] Not trying to hijack this thread.. but Girlfriend.. Is that a Super Comp/Alcohol dragster you're suited up for and standing next to????Tongue[/QUOTE]

Very good Diva..I am impressed!!Tongue  Yes I run Super Comp and I run on alcohol!! Dont mind ya hijacking...love talking about  my racing and hair exstensions!!!

Edited by 1kathyann - June 09 2006 at 10:01am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 10:53am

Very good Diva..I am impressed!!Tongue  Yes I run Super Comp and I run on alcohol!! Dont mind ya hijacking...love talking about  my racing and hair exstensions!!!
That is sooooo d*mn cool.. My husband is a racing head too.. Love this sport!!! Check out his website when you get a chance too..

Edited by Divavocals - June 09 2006 at 10:57am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 11:43am

Ok I will check it out make sure to take a look at our web site   http://www.purkracing.com

Edited by 1kathyann - June 09 2006 at 11:43am
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 11:46am
DivaV, you go! I love the site!! Is your car on there?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 2:20pm

Ok I will check it out make sure to take a look at our web site   http://www.purkracing.com

Got it bookmarked girl!! Go get that Wally!!!!

Originally posted by malibu malibu wrote:

DivaV, you go! I love the site!! Is your car on there?
Thanks.. I think there's some old pics of my car in the photo gallery.. There's even one pic of me and my husband in a grudge match in our his & hers '85 & '86 'Stangs at Los Angeles County Raceway four years ago..

Edited by Divavocals - June 09 2006 at 3:53pm

malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 4:09pm
No way! I have to find that!!!

TanKatLuvr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanKatLuvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2006 at 2:04pm
You got lucky, I have gone through two orders of Natural Wave #613 in 18" and 22" and I had to return BOTH cause thew were sooooo yellow and looked nothing like your hair.

I am so bummed, got no hair on my head and to boot, I cut my hair really short and thinned it out so I wouldn't have a mullet! Now I look like a matronly lady....so sad am I!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic