Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

John Frieda Luminous Colour Glaze

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xpanteragirlx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xpanteragirlx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Frieda Luminous Colour Glaze
    Posted: January 21 2007 at 11:35am
I love john frieda hair products....i used the red one, i have natural red hair and didnt notice a difference  even after i left it on for like a half hour. I think there strraight ahead s&c is way better.
CarrieM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2007 at 8:13pm
I have used the Luminous Color Glaze in both of the brown shades.  It made my hair tangly also, and my hair felt a little rough even after I put my other products in and dried it.   I think it may have enhanced my color a bit, but the texture of my hair was worse.  It also makes a mess in the shower... there are still light brown marks in mine.  Since then, I've used the Goldwell Color Glow treatment and loved it.  More expensive, but worth it.  I don't believe it contains any cones, plus it detangles and leaves my hair soft and shiny.  I noticed more of a difference in the color too- it really made it more vibrant and pretty.  It doesn't leave a mess in my shower either. 
sheerblonde823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheerblonde823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 6:14pm
I have used the lighter blonde one, along with the John Frieda shampoo and conditioner.  I've been using it for a little over a month now, and I would definitely say I've seen a very slight change.  It does take several applications a week, but after a month I'd say I've seen a change.  It is very subtle but I think it does bring out the best color in my hair, even if that's just psychological.  But I know it has certainly made it shinier.  I would recommend this, definitely.  I use it 2-3 times a week and generally leave it on for about 4-5 minutes, while I shave or something - which could be beneficial to someone like yourself who is short on time!
gwatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2006 at 12:38pm
Has anyone tried this?

I earned a shopping spree at a Shopper's Drug Mart over the weekend and thought, why not? I have recently come off cones (about a month now) and am thrilled with the result. I'm usually an avid label reader but I guess I must have been caught up in the moment and took this home without realizing it's loaded with dimethicone...

Well, I decided 'what the heck' and gave it a try this morning. According to the label it takes several applications before you see a difference. I have to say, being cone free has resulted in unbearable tangles (at the root, oddly, seeing as how I never put cone products on my roots) and, naturally, the dimethicone has made said tangles disappear, but I just want to know if the extra three minutes in the shower will be worth it!

This girl is pressed for time, don't ya' know!

Boy...that was a wordy way to get to the point!
gwatt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic