Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anyone have a fat injection?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone have a fat injection?
    Posted: June 13 2006 at 5:32pm
im kind of a weird case, i have a weak chin in the front with a dimple.  but only in the front of the chin *my sides are fine*.  my doctor advised me against a chin implant because the chin implant would make the sides of my chin larger than they already are but wouldnt help the dimple.  he suggested either doing restaylne which would improve it definately but he couldnt say to what degree or i could do a fat injection.  he said that either option would be good but id have to wait to set up an operation date for the fat injection but could get the restaylne done as fast as i wanted. can anyone maybe help me out with a few pros/cons because i cant figure out for the life of me which one i wanna go for
hhhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2006 at 10:01am
I like dimples. But if you do not like yours, I think I would first try restylane, since it is easier to do. If you like you final look, you can do fat injection later. With fat injection, it all depends on your doctors experience and skills. When I had it first done (lips), the doctor did not inject enough fat and it all absorbed within 1 month. I had it redone using different doctor, who was specialized in this. He injected a lot of fat, my lips were huge for about 3 weeks. But after that it was looking great and lasted about 2 years. He said if I have it done 3x or more with fat, it will more likely become permanent. I was very happy with results and would have it done again.
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2006 at 9:01pm
hey thanks so much for your reply : ) and thanks for your help!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 2:04pm
My daughter had a fat injection to plumb out a scar on her ankle.  The did some small liposuction on her abdomen, harvested the fat, and wove it through the scar.  It does tend to reabsorb so they have to do too much at first.  She has had it done twice and the result is pretty good.  It is very expensive though for such a minor procedure.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
hAiRjUnKiE247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hAiRjUnKiE247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 10:01am
I had fat injections done. while I was please with the results they did not last. I had them in my smile lines, cheeks and lips. loved the lips and cheeks. it fixed my one smile line the other side was still a little eeh. I dunno everyone is differen't I guess. I would do again though lol
I'm addicted..to hair extensions wheeee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic