Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scent/Perfume Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scent/Perfume Help
    Posted: June 16 2006 at 11:19pm
Hi! Okay here is my problem. My mom has EXREMELY bad allergies so I cannot wear my favorite scent which is vanilla. I need some good fruity light good perfumes that I can get. Keep in mind I live in a small town. I don't have acess to like Sephora or any of those stores. Pretty much Wal Mart and K Mart for me.
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 8:26pm
Try a body spray or a body mist. They come in a variety of scents and are much lighter than a perfume. Victoria's Secret has some great body splash scents and you can buy from their website. I believe Wal-Mart and KMart carry Healing Garden and Calgon and they also offer body mists. Happy scent shopping!
Follow Your Bliss
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 10:11pm

Is she allergic to vanilla, or to one of the ingredients used in making perfumes?

More awesome than a manatee!
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 7:45pm
She isn't really allergic to the ingredients, its the smell. If she is around someone wearing vanilla she will get a headache and then her head gets stopped up and she is in bed for a few days.
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 10:49am
Cherryblsmgrl is right. If you cant do the perfumes, go for the body sprays. I love the body sprays in fact I prefer them over perfumes because the smell can be so overpowering. Body Sprays come in such a delightful variety of flavors like Strawberry and Watermellon or better yet the Strawberry/Watermellon combo. Cant Beat That lol. Walmart definately. would carry them.
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic