Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
ceehavoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceehavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me
    Posted: June 20 2006 at 9:03am
whats up. im new to the waves thing and i think i need some help. since i was about 9 i had braids and i just cut them off and now im tryna get waves. i brought the sportin wave promade gold and i wanna tell u wat i do daily and if im missing some steps please let me know what and when i should do it. I NEED DETAILS. thanks. 1. b4 i got to bed after my shower and washimg my hair, i put the promade in and brush my hair. 2. i put a hot rag in the microwave and place it on top of my head so the promade can melt. 3. i brush my hair for about 2 mins. and put my du rag on. then i got to bed. wheni wake up all i do is put the hot rag on my head again and brush for abut 2 mins. put the durag on and go to school. is this ok to do if not pleeease help me and remeber i need to know what and when. AND IM SORRY THAT MY POST IS LONG BUT I THINK I NEED SERIOUS HELP
it is what it is
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 9:13am
why don't you look in the methods thread and pick one that you like, and to future methods, you should put your hair type and a pic, so that newbs can pick one that best fits them aight
www.datpiff.com
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 9:54am
right i feel u can post pics of ur hair and ppl can help u out u kno.

ceehavoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceehavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 10:01am
How do u post a pic I can take a pic of my hair with my phone but how do I post it
it is what it is
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 1:19pm
upload it using imageshack.com photobucket.com just to name a few.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 1:46pm
Yo method sounds good to me but u did not mention how long u brush and that is the key to getting waves.  I suggest u brush your hair 1 hour or more any chance u get during the day. An the pic below shows u what directions u should brush in.

Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 2:10pm
tip-always keep hair moist
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

ceehavoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceehavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 2:41pm
here are some pic

it is what it is
petro seals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petro seals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 2:48pm
u need to buy some pink lotion and black sportin can my man and a nice hard brush and brush your lights out
i keep tha steel in my hands like wolverine.
ceehavoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceehavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 3:02pm
Hahahahaha my hair aint that rough fam and what the difference between the black can and gold
it is what it is
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 3:38pm
The black is a lighter hold than the gold can. The black is for shorter hair.
ceehavoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceehavoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 3:56pm
Ok so get the pink lotion and the black can, get rid of the gold. And also are my step good or should I add something else
it is what it is
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 6:23pm
Hold on to the gold cuz its good for when you're growing your hair out...other than that you doin ok the only other thing you should add is the pink lotion or moisturizer of your choice to go along with the pomade.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 6:50pm
dont throw ya gold can out its still good. try to read the 1st 3 pages of the 1st 5 threads u get alot of help there is alot of tips on haircuts, methods, how to brush, types of brushes and products and so forth
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 7:36pm
Use da gold wen ya hair is high dats all
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 12:07am
yeah im on that i finished my red can of dax. plus its washes out really easy and still gives u a nice hold
HeadnRotation View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 1:13am
i use da black can cause of my texture
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 8:37am
I just started using gold can again im on week 3 and it needs to lay down.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 8:46am
i like the black can better because its soft in it can be mixed with other products
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 2:49pm
brush alot more
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic