Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Show?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Show?
    Posted: June 20 2006 at 11:29am
When I was in college I would cut classes to watch All My Children, As The World Turns and The Guiding Light.  I liked General Hospital but could never seem to arrange my schedule to watch on a consistent basis.

I love the fact that so many of the actors and actresses that I used to watch on the soaps are now big time stars like Eva Longoria and Meg Ryan.

I recently had to stay home and wait for the plumber to come by.  You know how that goes - they say "in the afternoon" which can be 5:00 pm.  I decided to tune into the soaps and was thrilled to see a lot of the same characters from before including the return of Dixie on All My Children.

I still love that show after all these years.

What is your favorite shows and why?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 1:47pm
Hi Karen!  Guiding Light hands down!  I Love that show!  Boy has it changed though!  Remember Bert, Mike, Ed.  And what about Eve, Rita and some really cute guy - I forgot his name!  Now there is the ongoing with Reva, Josh, and Billy!  The never ending sagas of Soaps life! LOL! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 3:43pm
Hi Debbie,

So good to see ya. 

Yes....I loved Ed and Mike Bauer and their meddling mother. 

I had no idea Reva was still on the show let along with Josh but it is pretty cool to see her there.

I am so excited to have this forum.  It is something besides hair that I enjoy talking about.  My sister-in-law used to fill me in but now that I have a Tivo...I am good to go.  :-)
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 1:18pm
no offense karen, but why didnt you just tape your soaps while in college, my mom dukes does it everyday same with my girlfriend and just watch them later.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 11:19am

lol Instead of cutting class jus tape. Well I used to Not cut class, but b late cuz i was watchin jamie foxx. Now thats a show

tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 10:28pm
My favorite is Passions.  They have some crazy stuff going on, on that show and I just can't get enough!!
Goal:Waistlength Natural Hair!
ArmyWife0923 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArmyWife0923 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2007 at 9:37am
I love Passions. It is very crazy but that's why I can't stop watching it.
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:57pm

I have to0 many that I am ashamed.

Young & The Restless
Bold & The Beautiful
As the World Turns
Guidling light
Days of Our Lives
All My Children
One Life to Live
General Hospital

Those are just the daytime soaps. I tape these every single day. Ok I am a soap Freak..........

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Edited by checolatediva1 - March 21 2008 at 10:58pm
Wigz & Beyond, LLC
wigzandbeyond.com
dejonthompson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejonthompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 5:19am
Well, I think Dexter is best TV show and also my favourite show. The TV show Dexter is about a blood spatter analyst who works for the Forensic Department of the Miami Metro Police Department. Dexter Morgan is a serial killer.
dolby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 12:24am
I think Fringe is the best show.I really like this show.It is good science fiction series..

Live TV Channel
Watch TV Online

Edited by dolby - February 26 2011 at 12:28am
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 6:05am
Mine favorite TV show is Chuck.
Hairloss.co.in View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairloss.co.in Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2011 at 5:34am
I got a couple
White Collar
Family Guy
Modern Family
:)
John Curran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Curran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 10:40pm
Gotta be Glee! their MJ episode rocked!! Ricky Martin's episode was nice too.. Am waiting for their next episode already!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic