Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pure Castile soap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shoescheapchina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoescheapchina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pure Castile soap
    Posted: January 04 2011 at 1:29pm
Yes, very drying.  It can also dry out the skin.  I like the idea of diluting a tiny bit in lots of water.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by espy espy wrote:

I have tried once and the result was very unpleasant, will not repеаt.

It can be very drying which makes it good for oil problems but can work if you use the liquid version and dilute it well.  A tiny bit mixed with a clean jug of lukewarm water might work.

It most likely will strip haircolor though so not good to use unless that's your goal.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
espy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote espy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 2:32pm
I have tried once and the result was very unpleasant, will not repеаt.
lasermichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lasermichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 1:02pm
Castile soap is not at the right PH for the hair and skin. It could make your hair weak and cause breakage.
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2008 at 7:07pm
hey baby, what castille soap you useing for your hair and body ?? I mean what brand and what scent? thanxs
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 9:19pm
was great for the body i came out soft i suggest it as a great shave aid and for hair id only use it if i was a real oily head.
Babycheeks
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 7:35pm
has anyone tried pure castile soap on your hair and body? I bought some of the hemp lavender.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic