Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need wavy/curls!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
x-littleme-x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-littleme-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need wavy/curls!
    Posted: June 24 2006 at 7:51am
Heya!
Im new here so bare with me please.

Ok basically i have hair (amazing!) but it is straight. I am happy with my hair but I want to sometimes have a hair style a bit.. different from normal!

I have heard people say how they curled their hair with hair straightners and it looks fab! I have given up on hair curlers as mine just DO NOT WORK!

Anyways, anyone who could help me with the technique would be great! Im going out later so I'd love to try it out!

Thanks all those kwl people who bother to find out for me haha,

babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2006 at 8:09am
go on the long hair chat and ask about sock rollers or find the thread on that !!! from what i hear there good for those with straight hair and you just use SOCKS!:)
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-littleme-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2006 at 8:14am
Haha thanks sounds... interesting!  Just in case, anyone else heard about curling hair with straighteners?
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2006 at 8:15am

by the way stay far away from heat objects if you have nice healthy hair your asking for damage! here is the link on sock curling id try it if i had straight hair you are saveing your self a lot of money time and damage. http://anaissatin.freespaces.com/sockcurling/howtosockcurl.html

Edited by babycheeks24 - June 24 2006 at 8:25am
Babycheeks
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2006 at 3:59pm
i have to agree with babycheeks - sock curling is amazing, and last time i did it it lasted for two days!  i have that kind of hair where the curls normally fall out right away too.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-littleme-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 10:55am
Ok thanks! I will ask about that, thanks for your help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic