Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Smelly Passenger Thrown Out Of The Airplane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smelly Passenger Thrown Out Of The Airplane
    Posted: June 24 2006 at 10:27am
Perhaps the airline should provide special perfume on the waiting room / lounge?
Is there any special perfume for hot weather?

From Ananova:
Werner Brechtfeld, 46, who had spent the day sightseeing in the hot Hawaiian sunshine, was asked to leave the plane in Honolulu when the person sitting next to him complained. The passenger told flight attendants that Mr Brechtfeld "stinks to high heaven".
A spokesman at the Duesseldorf court where Brechtfeld is suing for damages, said: "He was asked to change t-shirts but his bags had already been checked in.
"So the air hostesses said he would have to get off the flight as he was disturbing other passengers. He had to wait four hours for the next flight and missed his connection to Germany."
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by anonzzz anonzzz wrote:

Is there any special perfume for hot weather?

Although I love many types of fragrances, my personal recommendation for this situation would be eau de soap with a generous dose of anti-perspirant as well!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 3:55pm
Yeah, but at the same time, I think the reaction was excessive, I mean, I get it, but what if next they want to kick out a mom and her baby because he smells too much like 'baby'...Though, yeah, I'd probably go, 'Get me a new seat! Anywhere! Even betwen the fat lady and the geeky guy!'.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic