Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

keratin tipped extensions ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: keratin tipped extensions ?
    Posted: June 24 2006 at 5:20pm
Ok please forgive my ignorance, but with keratin pre-tipped hair extensions do you need to use additional keratin/shrinkies/microlinks to attach the hair? or is there enough keratin used in the pre-tip to attach the hair without having to use anything else?
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 8:00pm
There's enough keratin on the pre-tipped. Which pre-tips are you getting? Nail/U shaped? Where are you buying them?

222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 9:29pm
Thanks for the reply :) Im looking at a few different sorts off ebay, mostly cheapish remy hair. I want to dye it to perfectly match my hair, so i figure i may as well get cheaper hair in case it doesnt work out. Im still trying to figure out if i need extensions lol my hair is quite long as it is and im quite short-i think im just being greedy for wanting the extra 4-5 inches or so. Oh and i would prefer the stick tips but doesnt really worry me either way, if its cheap ill take anything lol.

Edited by 222chik222 - June 25 2006 at 9:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic