Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair will not grow!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FloridazFinest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair will not grow!!
    Posted: June 24 2006 at 11:33pm
su[ yall im a 16yr old  ive been trying to grow my hair out since kanuary 06, so i can get my hair braided. my hair was growing but ive noticed that it looks like it stopped and is stuck at a little over an inch. and my hair either breaks or falls out. now ive beeen to the beauty shop got doo gro got organics carrot oil even got the old sulfur8 which i dont know wats so great about it. anyway my momma told me not all ppl can grow long hair and how she dont think my hair is gonna get any longer.so wat should
ps i got that nappy hiar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 11:30pm
could somebody help me out its beeb bout4 months and hair is still really shorti bouught the gueye hair gtrowth system(the oil ,shampoo ,conditioner, leave in conditioner, and pill) the shampoo makes my i hair feel a dry
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 8:59pm
There isn't anything that will make your hair grow faster, but your hair is growing. Did you take a picture in January and then one in July...with you either stretching a strand of hair or with your hair blown out?  If you have then you can see your hair has grown...if not...because of the tight kinks your hair will shrink when it dries and appear 1 inch. 
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2006 at 9:54pm
Cme is does everbody have the abilty to grow long hair?
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 12:32am
Everyone has the potential to grow long hair, unless you are severely unhealthy.  You have to make sure you retain the  hair that grew and that is by not abusing it with things such as heat and chemicals.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 12:55am
well i condsider myself helathy ive been drinking alot more water. iplay basketball and football i eat fruit. but itseems like my hair is staying the same length. i dont know maybe its the hot sun. so any sugggestions...
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 10:19am

Yes, like i said in another post...pick your hair out or  blow it out and take a picture....in about 3 months pick your hair out or blow it out and take a picture.

Or you could also...pull on some of your hair in the front towards your nose then take a picture and a couple of months later do the same thing with the same section and take a picture. Alot of people do this and they notice a huge difference and realize that their hair is growing, they j ust see it everyday and can't tell.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2006 at 11:53am
aight guess i have to be patient but how long should it take to for an african american with dry hair to grow his hair out?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 11:08am
my hair is taking forever!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 10:07pm

im tellin u it aint growin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 5:38pm

does alot of black ppl hair stay nappy dry and short?

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2006 at 6:07pm
Your hair is always growing....

Have you tried reading the African American section? Please go there and look at all of the information there...
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 6:16pm
well wat should i be doing to my hair as far as washing and puttin oli and ish in it?

Edited by FloridazFinest - August 29 2006 at 6:17pm
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 9:54am
just wash ur hair.. take care of it, oil ur scalp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic