Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beauty Regiem: Stay w/ one line or mix it up?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beauty Regiem: Stay w/ one line or mix it up?
    Posted: August 29 2006 at 4:54pm
If I remember correctly, is Neutrogena that makes an alcohol free astringent. As far as sticking with one line, I think is a matter of prefference. Everyone is different, and if you find that 2 or more products from different brands work for, by all means go for it.

On the other hand if you find a line that works for you, then you stick with that. I personally love Lamasbeauty.com skin products. Nothing and I mean nothing has ever worked for me as well as their skin products. Not  Lancome, not clinique, not  Estee Lauder, nothing has ever given me the results this products have. I first decided to try them because of their money back guarantee and the fact that they use natural ingredients and all that stuff. Within less than a week, my skin looked like I've had some kind of expensive dermatological treatment or something. My pimples were gone, my skin was supper smooth, and it was just glowing. I'm personally hooked on them, so I buy the kit to save some money. Which if you compare to the prices of the super expensive department store brands, their prices are great. Since is all in the kit, and all the products in the kit work wonderfull on my skin, I don't mix it with any other brand. Simply cause I don't need to.

Your skin regimen seems to work well for you, and is definitly inexpensive. So if is working that great, I say stick with it. Why fix it if it ain't broken right?

As far a Biore products, yes, I have tried them and I love them. Specially their cleansers. They are so mild and never make your skin feel dry or tight. I think that from over the counter brands, I would have to say Biore is the one I like the most. Oh and I love those pore strips too. I don't have to use them as often anymore, since I started using Lamas Beauty's pumpkin spice daily facial scrub. That stuff is just amazing, and my black heads are gone. So I've had the same box of pore strips sitting in my cabinet for over a year. I'll still use them once in a while, just in case there is something hiding deep inside. But I defenitly don't need them like I did before.

Anyway good luck and beautiful skin
Shary
dearcole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dearcole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 11:00am
Hi!
i'm new here.

does anyone have an oppinion as to sticking with one line for cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and clay masque, or do you feel like mixing it up using different lines is better?

Also, Can anyone Reccomend an Alchohol free toner, and maybe a good Masque to try?

Anyone rate from personal experience Biore's line of products?

Read on...
For years, My regiem was cleansing w/ a bar of Dove soap, sometimes using a moisturizer like Lubriderm in AM/PM, and occassionaly using an alpha hydroxy masque. That was it for my skin care.

Recently, I've been finding my skin has gone from pretty bad, to the best it has looked in a long time.

I cleanse w/ bar Dove soap still, now with a face cloth for exfoliating, toning with Clean and Clean astringent, regularly using Queen Helen's (?) Original Mint Juliep Clay Masque,  Biore's  Shine  control  Oil- Free moisturizer,  and occasionally Biore's strips.

The difference is amazing! I swear by Dove bar soap, using a facecloth has improved my skin's texture, I don't like my toner, it is too harsh.
The masque is great! Cheap and effective you can find it at Sally Beauty Supply, CVS or Stop and Shop. But i would be willing to try other kinds.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic