Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairstyle suitable for a tiara

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amykate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyle suitable for a tiara
    Posted: June 29 2006 at 3:52am
Hi all,

I'm going to be a bridesmaid next month. Part of the lovely outfit I have is a tiara.... Now, for this not to look silly I really need to have a hairstyle where I end up with some / all of my hair on the top of my head.

Help!

All the styles I usually do with my hair involve it being pulled back to some extent - low buns, french pleats etc - with the top of my head basically flattish. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to actually do one of those styles where you end up with a lot of hair on the top of your head.

Can anyone point me to a site that has step-by-step instructions for a suitable style?

Any and all tips appreciated! I have curly-ish hair that's about, oo, 2-3 inches below my shoulders. Oh, and it can get frizzy :-(.

Many thanks,

Amy

Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2012 at 12:58pm

Maybe just do a small gathering of curls pinned up at the top not too high and then wear the back of your hair down that usually looks good with a tiara.

JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 6:46am
Following are the best hair style for a tiara and veil:
The Headband Tiara, 
Another Headband Tiara,
A Mini Triangle Tiara,
The Round Mini Crown,
The Jeweled Headband,
The Halo Crown,
The Hair Pin Tiara.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic