Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CURLING HAIR??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CURLING HAIR??
    Posted: July 01 2006 at 3:21pm
Try rag rollers.  They can be easy to do, depending on how many sections you make.  Apply a setting lotion to slightly damp hair, put in the rollers, use a blow-dryer to speed the drying process and to lock in the curl.  As with most styling techniques, practice makes perfect.
x-littleme-x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-littleme-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 12:14pm
Heya,

I basically want gentle curls in my hair for a day or so, I don't want to curl my whole head of hair so it poofs outwards but a few curls.

I do NOT want to do sock curling. I have seen the results and for all the complication and messing around it just isn't worth it as the end result isn't what I am looking for.

I have heard lots of people say that their hair (the way I want it) was done with hair straighteners. I also went got my hair and makeup done for a modelling shoot and I noticed my hair and makeup artist used hair straighteners too.

I will not do this that often so please do not bombard me with comments saying 'stay clear of heat objects.' As much as I like my hair non damaged I don't think changing the style once in a month or so will damage it.

Thank you,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic