Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brushin under the influence.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 11:18pm
it really is.

Edited by 360s comin - June 30 2006 at 11:18pm
Hurricanewaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 9:21am
wow, yall have been brainwashed by these drug free america commercials. eating a double cheeseburger is more hazardous to your health than smoking weed. i got an 85 on an english test the morning before i chiefed, and i was high as f**k. im going to school august 1st. im getting an associates degree in applied science in 16 months. weed don't ruin your life. being lazy does. and no matter what anybody tells you, a weed head and a crack head aint the same thing.

but anyway, yeah sometimes when i blew, i brushed for about a hour straight. time just goes by so fast you dont realize how long its been.
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 9:48am
ya i hear what your saying when your lazy time seems like it takes forever to go by and when your doing something time seems to go by faster
Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 10:13am

hurricane i kno ppl like u they high and still be doing good in school

there this girl in my math calss like tht she always smoking and drinking but she the smartest peron in the class she be gettin all A's
but you do wht u do and ima keep doing wht i do
It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

divineaspex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divineaspex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 7:14pm
lol, yea man, reefer aint that serious.......its all about what you make it...i play ball, and im in college.
"MY WAVES SO DEEP THEY CALL ME THE SEA-CREATURE." - Defame AKA J-Dezzie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 8:05pm
whats reefer?i heard of it on big daddy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 8:08pm
like tupac said, "though life is complicated, only what you make it to be". using drugs is no exception. i dont drink either. it destroys your liver and it's still legal. there has never been one documented case of death because of marijuana, but the exact opposite wit alcohol. greedy politicians. but ya, keep doin wat u do, if u wanna be drug free thats up to you but know there are people out there that choose to make something happen, or be an avid drug user with no motivation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 8:12pm
yo datz some deep ish.
360 Dough~Boi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 Dough~Boi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Hurricanewaves Hurricanewaves wrote:

wow, yall have been brainwashed by these drug free america commercials. eating a double cheeseburger is more hazardous to your health than smoking weed. i got an 85 on an english test the morning before i chiefed, and i was high as f**k. im going to school august 1st. im getting an associates degree in applied science in 16 months. weed don't ruin your life. being lazy does. and no matter what anybody tells you, a weed head and a crack head aint the same thing.

but anyway, yeah sometimes when i blew, i brushed for about a hour straight. time just goes by so fast you dont realize how long its been.

No disrespect but dawg thas da dumbest thang I heard in a while, "cheesburgers do more damage than weed" just cuz u smoke dont mean u not gon pass a test but do u not know dat all dat ish causes thangs in ya body, "weed dont ruin ya lyfe" is dat wut u gon b tellin ya children mayne??? YES THAT SHYT DO!! Ill give u a couple years dwn da line wit all dat weed shyt, and tell me how u doin in 10 years!
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 11:49pm
i think i know what he is sayin or tryin to say
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 2:31am
im ??
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 7:58am
Originally posted by 360 Dough~Boi 360 Dough~Boi wrote:

Originally posted by Hurricanewaves Hurricanewaves wrote:

No disrespect but dawg thas da dumbest thang I heard in a while, "cheesburgers do more damage than weed" just cuz u smoke dont mean u not gon pass a test but do u not know dat all dat ish causes thangs in ya body, "weed dont ruin ya lyfe" is dat wut u gon b tellin ya children mayne??? YES THAT SHYT DO!! Ill give u a couple years dwn da line wit all dat weed shyt, and tell me how u doin in 10 years!

What are you doing in life? youre in highschool still, living with your parents. i use to be just like you. when i was 12 i found out my father was smoking weed. and he did it all the time and i hated him for it because he was ruining his life. but get this... he makes 40,000 a year. he has raised two adults. he married. isn't that the american dream? has he ruined his life? my children wont smoke weed until they are of age. 16 or 17. id rather them do it around me than in the streets with some idiots who've laced it with dangerous chemicals. from what i've heard, you've never tried marijuana, so how do you know any of the affects on the body? of course its not good for you, any kind of smoke is not good for you. and even if you were to eat it instead of smoking, your body may be altered down the years, but who cares! the aging process alters your health! and how dare you try to forecast my future. im my profession i will pursue, there will be drug testing until i get a higher position (in about a year or two) so i wont be smoking until im making 35,000 at the age of 20, legitamately.

Now, some schoolin fo yo ass

Double Cheeseburger: 4.2 oz. (119 g) total fat in grams: 12. (thats more that enough to cause a heart attack but your body usually stores is as fat or energy if you moderate)
And that's not all of it. what would you get from smoking one blunt? nothing. because moderation is key. if you smoke like 6 blunts a day, of course youre gonna have briething problems, common sense. like if you ate 6 dbl cheese a day, you'll die. there hasn't been one documented case of death due to marijuana. dying from obesity, and heart attacks from eating fattening, greasy foods... well you get the point. you have no knowledge of this, nor have you bothered to do any research on the herb. dont try and come to a conclusion about something you haven't even bothered to take the time to think about, based on what TV and your parents have told you, from TV.

sorry bout that. just makes me mad when people say stuff when they have no idea what they talking bout
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 10:50am
whats this
HeadnRotation View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 10:52am
dang dat boi got alot of time on his hands to be typin all dat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by HeadnRotation HeadnRotation wrote:

dang dat boi got alot of time on his hands to be typin all dat

cuz, if u can't type two paragraphs in less than 5 minutes, you must seriously be a tardo. and its a fourth of the amount of time *****s be on here, doin 50 posts a day.
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 10:30pm
like me i know i do that i hope theres no problem
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:08am

wow

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 10:04am
i'll leave the weed up to u guys
CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 10:40am
say hurricanewaves i have done weed b4 and i do know about the symptoms of weed.  I do know that u can smoke and still get good grades and do things jus as if sum1 who doesnt. I smoked all thru college and i even got my bachelors degree, but this is what ur missin. u cnt get a real job if ur steadily smokin. i work at a plant where i make 70,000 a yr and let me tell you we do random drug test as well as pre hire drug test, and its done thru hair sampling.  weed can stay in ur hair up to 3yrs afta u have quit.  a lot of people say they will quit but its not as easy as u think. im glad that u feel u can jus stop but it does take time. dont try and validate why u should be able to smoke because thats nonsense. Its wrong and illegal. At any time u could lose ur freedom if u get caught wit that. Cops dont care whetha u makin straight A's or not. Drugs are illegal and that includes WEED 
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 10:48am
Damn yall typing up a storm ova here. Just say no
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic