FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Outfits Complimetning Waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Outfits Complimetning Waves
    Posted: July 10 2006 at 1:28pm
LRG is a jamaican brand of clothing, with some hard clothes. I cant wait next month neither 2nd year of college and no roommate, its over
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 6:19am
in september immma be doin that im living on campus its gonna be ill
shyguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 3:32am
i think some of you cats have to be young and still living at home..

man, i live in new york. i got high ass rent to pay..

i can bag chicks wearing clearance...or just say i have my own place.

these girls don't want to stay on the block or in their parents home, they want to chill on my couch..lol

anyway, i'm on some rocawear, nike, timbs, dickies, durag and fitted stuff
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by MrClassAct09 MrClassAct09 wrote:

Anyways, back to the topic. LRG is real nice. I got this brown/champaign outfit and I wore it when I went to Canada last night....CRAZY
a yo what is LRG?
100 GRAND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 GRAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 12:55am

I'm the type of cat thata rock a white tee with a nice fresh cut. Waves bangin so hard you wouldda thought I had on a 3 piece suit. And when I really want to stunt I crease it down the middle with a little starch, Killin Em. Das whassup.

Man make the clothes- Clothes don't make the man
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 5:26pm
Anyways, back to the topic. LRG is real nice. I got this brown/champaign outfit and I wore it when I went to Canada last night....CRAZY
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:05pm

ok SIR Im done aight...

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
Hollaatmyfoot2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollaatmyfoot2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:02pm
How you calling me kid and I'm 2 years older than you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:56pm

WE ARE SAYIN THE SAME THING KID....TO FIT IN AND BE COOL IS TYRIN TO LOOK FLY...AND I DIDNT SAY THAT YOU HAD TO BUY NAME BRAND TO LOOK FLY KID...

EVEN ONE NO MATTER WHUT YOU SAY WANTS TO LOOK FLY EVERYWHERE THEY GO...

FAM I DONE WIT DIS ARGUEMENT...NI@@AS  ALWAYS WANT TO BE, LOOK AND FEEL FLY NO MATTER WHUT YOU ARE WEARING....DAT IS OUR MIND SET TOO LOOK GOOD EVERYWHERE WE GO. OUTTA HEAR EARLY...
    Became a vet 12/23/05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollaatmyfoot2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:30pm

HAHA WTF DID YOU JUST SAY? People don't rock jordans to look fly people buy jordans to be cool and fit in with n****s. Your logic is dickheaded. so you trying to tell me that in order to look fly you have to buy a name brand? PLease kid. You are too young to understand anything. I buy clothes that I look fly in I don't buy clothes just because my favorite rapper mentioned it in a rap. You fashion drone n****. Once you understand it aint the name of the brand you aint going to ever be fly. Like I said before you probably one of them n****s that think a shotta is someone tht dress in fly tight clothes right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Hollaatmyfoot2 Hollaatmyfoot2 wrote:

This retard said I would buy bapes if I had the money.... No GENIUS that is wrong. Bapes are ugly and only dumb n****s trying to look fly cop bapes kid. Your logic is silly. You are probably one of them dumb kids that think shottas are people that dress in tight clothes am I right? 

HHHMMMMMM....ARENT DAT WHUT PPL BUYIN JORDANS FOR....TOO LOOK FLY....

LET ME ASK EVERYONE A QUESTION...

WHO IN HERE DOESNT TRY TO LOOK FLY WHEN THEY GO OUT WIT FAMILY THERE GURL...EVEN BY URSELF?

DATS THA WHOLE POINT IN GETTIN MONEY AND CLOTHES KID. COMEON FLY ASAP PLEASE MAN I DONE WIT DIS LOSER..EARLY
    Became a vet 12/23/05
ctez4sho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctez4sho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 8:21pm
Sure watever you say
-------I kNow I know I kNow yea u 2 ----

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollaatmyfoot2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 7:45pm
^^Funny you say that seeing as I was signed up on this site WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before you. If you look for hollaatmyfoot it tells you I was a member before since july 04.
ctez4sho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctez4sho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 6:08pm
You must evidently like this site because  you took the time to register and read the posts.
-------I kNow I know I kNow yea u 2 ----

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollaatmyfoot2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 4:24pm
This retard said I would buy bapes if I had the money.... No GENIUS that is wrong. Bapes are ugly and only dumb n****s trying to look fly cop bapes kid. Your logic is silly. You are probably one of them dumb kids that think shottas are people that dress in tight clothes am I right? 
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by T foster 0202 T foster 0202 wrote:

Hey....the only reason why u may  not be wearin tha bapes is cuz maybe you cant afford them cuz if you had the money you would be on it and dont lie JUS LIKE EVERYBODY ROCKS JORDANS SO YEA...

stfu
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 1:50pm
damn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollaatmyfoot2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 1:44am
Originally posted by T foster 0202 T foster 0202 wrote:

Hey....the only reason why u may  not be wearin tha bapes is cuz maybe you cant afford them cuz if you had the money you would be on it and dont lie JUS LIKE EVERYBODY ROCKS JORDANS SO YEA...

HAHAHA I don't have the money. You're hillarious. HAHAHAHA. ***** I got more money then you can even imagine.
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 12:22am
Wow....*****s log on to talk sh*t. Ah well. I done spoke my piece. I'm done.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 10:23pm
damn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic