Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Outfits Complimetning Waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 9:34pm
LOL, I got J's that I ain't wore yet. Button up game is tight.
Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 9:36pm

wht dont u like about jordans

most of them are ugly but there is atleast one goood lookin type
It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

divineaspex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divineaspex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 9:37pm
man, i rock hella jordans, doesnt really matter what i wear with it, as long as it matches, and i got this nice ass fossil watch that i wear everywhere.  i work out alot, so i aint really gotta impress too much wit what name brands im wearin ya dig.
"MY WAVES SO DEEP THEY CALL ME THE SEA-CREATURE." - Defame AKA J-Dezzie
Spinnin_smoov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinnin_smoov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 9:37pm

i feel u classact....but i dont mess wit jordans because they are not for the grown man look...and another reason is because i see bum a$$ ni99as wearin them everyday...thats not my style anymore....but if you wear jordans and you keep it clean and fresh...its all good...jus not my cup of tea like it used to be

Im THe ReaSOn urbody gEttin braids

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinnin_smoov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 9:38pm
yea i feel ya divine

Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 9:39pm
oh i getcha
thts the reason i dont touch certain brands of cloths
yea jordans aint really professional
they more of lil boy cloths
It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinnin_smoov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 9:40pm
yea ofcourse its hot j.o.'s like the only pair i would wair are the grey and white 9's...i dont know why...but they juss look so smooth and clean...i dont like 2 much going on witt my kicks...so the grey and white 9's i think i might get those this week...cause yall juss reminded me...but they will sit in my closet for a while...but they still is hott...cant fronttt

MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 9:49pm
Oh yes. Like as far as shoes, like I said, Timbs(All time fav), J(Been doin so since my first job), Cole Haan's(Mama put me on em early), and my Gucci(The result of my first check that I didn't put towards my 3rd car,lol.) When I'm on my GQ mode, gimme the Button up,black akademiks, cole haans, and the Dolce Gabbana shades.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:17pm
lol i like fpr j's i like the 13's or 12's which eva 1 it was..and the Dubz  Zero's
TheShadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheShadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:21pm
dang...some of ya'll really on ya'll grown man ish....i overstand ya'll opinion bout the jordans....respect it too....lol, joints be diggin in my pockets though....the real joints...ones u cant find in normal stores no more... be costin bout $200-$500.....startin to get on my Dunk grind though
drank moet wit medusa gave her shotguns in hell, from the spliff that i lift and inhale...it aint hard to tell...
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:30pm

i only wear tennis shoes all white all black. they cant have a speck of another color. i dont really wear tee's i rock ralphie and lacoste polos and button ups. i dont rock xxl no more. i wear fitted stuff. fitted shirts fitted jeans.

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:52pm
all i wear is forces, j's, and ree's.
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 1:31am
Yeah i b hookin my people up wit dem evisu, red monkey, 7 jeans, true religion, and antik denim jeans from my supplier. Gotta keep my bk people fresh
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 1:37am
i gotta keep me a white tee,some girbaulds,jerseys,some air force 1's i keep it regular
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 7:29am
imma take a picture of my gear cause its crazy, I wear mainly Js damn near every pair except the 5s, 6s, I got 3 pairs of air max's, 2 pairs of forces all whites ofcourse and the easter bunnys forces. I dont really wear tims that much. I wear crazy lacoste shirts I have at least 50polos in total (lacoste, some le tigre, 1 coogi, and ralph lauren polos), I have some miskeen t-shirts, some miskeen jeans, akademik jeans, tru religion, and 2pairs of red monkey jeans.

Best outfit that compliments my waves white girbaud collar shirt with a black v-neck letigre sweater with some dark grey dress pants with my black pradas with some stunna shades on.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 9:28am
Yall doin ur thing. Right now I got bigger responsibilities to save up for but when I was spendin all my money on gear it was J's, AF1's, chucks (rare ones), addidas. Dickies, Tees, any type of jeans as long as they looked nice...jus da casual look
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.
HeadnRotation View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 9:42am
i got 13 pairs of jays and my collection is only gonna keep growin. then i got a pair of all white nikes. and i like dem prokeds too so i got me a pair. i only wear em when im tryna get my Kanye west on

Edited by HeadnRotation - July 05 2006 at 9:43am
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 10:12am
I used to buy jordans. Den i realized they not good enuff for me anymore. They arent exclusive like they used to b. And Ima grown man now and shouldnt be wearing the same thing kids be wearin.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 10:21am
thats true I hear you on that, but while kids rock their new kicks out until they cant wear them anymore mines are still fresh. To me its not just what you wear its when you wear them, like the white.french blue 7s 3yrs ago, while everyone's wearing the new 7s I bring back the old fresh 7s to be different.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 10:28am
me i got: Akademics, Lot 29, Rocawar, tees, Macaveli,dickies,ecko, G-unit, Ruba, Hustle, BEZ, lebrons, t-macs, shelltoes,ruffryders
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic