Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Outfits Complimetning Waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 3:03pm
whts up with tht smiley 360scommin
It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 3:07pm
Hes a post whore. Definition-Someone who posts on an online forum just for the sake of posting. He or she doesn't have to have any relevant or complete thought to post. As long as the post count goes up, he or she is happy.
No offense

Edited by dutchmasterz04 - July 05 2006 at 3:08pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 3:08pm
oh
It like a Tornado out,

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 3:13pm

Evidence. Last 12 or so posts have been him saying one or two words. Like Oh or cosign and such.

young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 3:44pm
yeah man thats i confronted him on that on his thread about how many post u need to change ya location. if u wanted to noe that pm karen or something. but dude needs to relax i dont mind people post al the time if they have somehting to say but if u doin stupid like he has been doin i hate that

EDIT: just look at all the topics last post. its him. dont worry KingJames has the power to take post of people's post count when he finds out what he is doing.

Edited by young_africa - July 05 2006 at 3:48pm
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 5:07pm
most of yall have to be wearing fake evisus. i no every1 here aint stuntin lol
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 5:14pm
not here mann, all my evisu's are real, when i went to the uk for vacation i went to the store and picked up some real ish.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 5:16pm
Workin men
Domo20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Domo20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 5:39pm
i wear jordans with mine

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 5:51pm
im makin 13 a hr. And also get money from school and if i needed more i still got my shorty to help me out. So my sh*ts aint fake. But it gotta be a black person to try to bring another black person down. Its normal now.
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 9:44pm
I got a secretary job where I make 12 an hour, and I make CD's and DVD's.
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Dee Artist Dee Artist wrote:

whts up with tht smiley 360scomin
i was a lil confused about the post u wrote.
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 11:00pm
Son its all about tha AMERICAN EAGLE, wit tha DC shoes!

I got two bape hoodies and a pair of bapesta's...
But mostly of course tha Jordans and white or black tee.

Or you could get OFFICIAL WIT IT and rock tha LRG!!!

Edited by T foster 0202 - July 05 2006 at 11:01pm
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 11:29pm
LRG is niiiiiiiiiiiiice. goes well w/ some crisp AF1'S
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Spinnin_smoov Spinnin_smoov wrote:

for all the red monkey buyers i just wanna let yall know how to buy those jeans....

1'st of all they were discontinued in october of 2005 so its rare to get a legit pair of those

2nd make sure your store is pretty legit with everything else

3rd make sure your jeans are coming in a box because if they dont they are fake no question about it...and make sure they are not out on a rack or visible were a person can just pick them up and touch them or even run with them....make sure the store rep has to go downstairs or in the back to get them

4th dont let the store owner beat you in the head with prices if the owner say anywere from $100-$399 most likely the jeans are not real...

5th i dont know about other states but in nyc you could get a legit pair of red monks from like the atrium or vinnie's

THese have got to be one of the most BOotleged jeans ever if not...so just be careful and dont let a store owner beat you in the head....its jus not right

nice
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 12:33pm
I got a few pair of customized Timbs as well. Once I get some more Cole Haan's I'mma fall back on the shoe scene 4 a bit.
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 12:51pm
yea.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 2:30pm
yea i ve got osmethin for u bape buyers about legit ness

1ST MAKE SURE THE SHOES COME INA BOX THT IS THE PROPER DUSTY BRWON COLOR

2ND LOOK AT THE SHOE AND MAKE SURE ALL THE LOGOS READ BAPE FOR EX STARWORKS IS FAKE BAPES AND THE R IS FAKE TOO

3RD LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE SHOE
ULL SEE THE PART THT SAYS BAPE MAKE SURE IT SAYS BAPE

4TH THE PRICE IY THE COST LESS THAN 200 THEY ARE FAKE NO DOUBT UNLESS UR GETTIN A DISCOUNT FROM A FRIENDS A TA BAPE STORE

5TH IF THEY LOOK FAKE THEY ARE FAKE THE NOSE OF THE SHOE SHLD BE A LIL POINTED OUT NOT REALL ROUNDED

6TH THE APE AT THE HEEL SHOULD SYA APE NOT AIR

TRY AND AVOID BUYIN GOFF THE INTERNET EXCEPT THEIR FFICIAL SITE AND IF U HAVE TO  BUY OF A SITE READ THEIR DISCLAIMER AND ALL THT STUFF THEYLL TELL U IF THIER STUFF IS REAL OR REPLICA
It like a Tornado out,

T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Dee Artist Dee Artist wrote:

yea i ve got osmethin for u bape buyers about legit ness

1ST MAKE SURE THE SHOES COME INA BOX THT IS THE PROPER DUSTY BRWON COLOR

2ND LOOK AT THE SHOE AND MAKE SURE ALL THE LOGOS READ BAPE FOR EX STARWORKS IS FAKE BAPES AND THE R IS FAKE TOO

3RD LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE SHOE
ULL SEE THE PART THT SAYS BAPE MAKE SURE IT SAYS BAPE

4TH THE PRICE IY THE COST LESS THAN 200 THEY ARE FAKE NO DOUBT UNLESS UR GETTIN A DISCOUNT FROM A FRIENDS A TA BAPE STORE

5TH IF THEY LOOK FAKE THEY ARE FAKE THE NOSE OF THE SHOE SHLD BE A LIL POINTED OUT NOT REALL ROUNDED

6TH THE APE AT THE HEEL SHOULD SYA APE NOT AIR

TRY AND AVOID BUYIN GOFF THE INTERNET EXCEPT THEIR FFICIAL SITE AND IF U HAVE TO  BUY OF A SITE READ THEIR DISCLAIMER AND ALL THT STUFF THEYLL TELL U IF THIER STUFF IS REAL OR REPLICA

THA FAKE BAPESTA GOT THA X IN THA MIDDLE OF THA STAR FAM...

IF YOU WANT BAPE SHYT THEN GO TO .....BAPESTORE.COM

OFFICIAL CLOTHES BARE JACKETS AND THA BAPESTAS I GET MY STUFF FROM THERE!

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 2:57pm
I dont really like bape jackets with all those color schemes, because it seems like a trend, trends dont last very long, in about 6 months ull be wondering what the hell u were smoking putting the ish on in the first place.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic