Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lip Plumper?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lip Plumper?
    Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:05pm
I fould a gloss in a color I like but it has lip plumper in it and it says it will make lips up to 40 % fuller. Does it really do that? Love the color but don't want to be plumper! I think the brand was almay or Rimmel.
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 8:57am

Its probably safe to use, maybe the gloss has an effect to make them shine more and look fuller ect..or something.

xxsatiation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 8:36pm
lip plumper = NEVER WORK
LOL
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2006 at 5:33am
I wish they would, but I don't believe in them. It's like all those stupid mascaras that make your lashes superlong... in the ads you can clearly see they used fake lashes on the models, so go ahead girl...your lips will shine but that's all.
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2006 at 11:58pm
I think most products like that have cinnamon or other stinging oils in there.  If they work at all, it's by making your lips swollen from irritation, which doesn't sound very fun!
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic