Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can I sell my EP hair here?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I sell my EP hair here?
    Posted: July 07 2006 at 4:10pm
I don't know if I can do that... I don't have very much, as I only do one row, but i just ordered from russianhair and the texture and color fits me perfect!!!  but the hair I have installed is only 3 weeks and it is from extension plus!!  The best they sell..... European wavy!!!   very good hair!!!!   16"   light golden brown????... don't have exact color for it was matched to my color.  Pm me if you want pictrues etc....  only have 1.25 or 1.5 oz  not sure but will double check ...   paid 200.00 make decent offer?  
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:44pm
if this was worn in your hair for three weeks, i am not so sure u could get anyone to purchase it,
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 10:40pm
Yeah, no kidding       

wearing blended European & Indian hair wefts
with braid and sew method                      

Edited by mokipono - July 08 2006 at 10:46pm
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 10:24am

Quote if this was worn in your hair for three weeks, i am not so sure u could get anyone to purchase it,

That's funny when you think about it. It was in someone else's hair for longer than three weeks BEFORE it was in hers! LOL!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 11:17am
Yeah, but still wouldn' buy wefted hair that someone else had already worn.. Ewwwww....
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

Yeah, but still wouldn' buy wefted hair that someone else had already worn.. Ewwwww....

Psssst...we're wearing human hair that was already worn.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

Yeah, but still wouldn' buy wefted hair that someone else had already worn.. Ewwwww....

Psssst...we're wearing human hair that was already worn.
Yeah... and the irony of this isn't lost on me.. However for personal hygiene reasons I PERSONALLY would not buy "used" hair wefts.. and IMO there is a HUGE difference.. If you buy wefted hair, take it out the package and put it on your head, (even if it was only three weeks) then you can KEEP IT!!!

Edited by Divavocals - July 16 2006 at 12:49pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 1:23pm
Yeah Diva, you're right, when the hair is hand tied the returns get all smashed up after being worn for a few weeks, no matter how many times you wash it you can't get it to look new again. Would you pay top dollar for clothes that have already been worn by someone else? I don't care if donor sheep wear my clothes, just not other people. 

wearing European/Indian unprocessed hand tied hair

Edited by mokipono - July 16 2006 at 1:35pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by mokipono mokipono wrote:

Yeah Diva, you're right, when the hair is hand tied the returns get all smashed up after being worn for a few weeks, no matter how many times you wash it you can't get it to look new again. Would you pay top dollar for clothes that have already been worn by someone else? I don't care if donor sheep wear my clothes, just not other people. 
Forget the condition of the wefts.. I just think it's nasty to wear USED extensions, and I won't do it.. Now perhaps there are some folks that aren't bothered by buying "pre-owned" extension hair, but I ain't one of them!!! It's too much like sharing panties to me.. Thong panties at that..

Edited by Divavocals - July 16 2006 at 3:29pm

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 3:48pm
ROTFLMAO.....
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 4:05pm
Well I already sold the hair, so guess some people don't mind getting hair already worn for  1/2 the price     And good EP Hair at that!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

ROTFLMAO.....
 It's the only analogy that fit!!!

Originally posted by Rocket22 Rocket22 wrote:

Well I already sold the hair, so guess some people don't mind getting hair already worn for  1/2 the price     And good EP Hair at that!!!!
More power to your lucky buyer.. Like I said it just ain't MY thang.. I LOVE Extensions Plus hair too, but it coulda been free AND personally delivered to me by LL Cool J or Denzel Washington wearing nothing but a SMILE and my thoughts would STILL be the same, it just ain't MY thang..

So that said.. I'm glad you sold the hair, and I'm sure the new owner will be very happy with their Extensions Plus hair purchase...

Edited by Divavocals - July 17 2006 at 2:33pm

leyda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leyda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Rocket22 Rocket22 wrote:

very good!!!
Se tu mismo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic