Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Japanese Straightening/TR in Milwaukee or Chicago
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Japanese Straightening/TR in Milwaukee or Chicago

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roxay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japanese Straightening/TR in Milwaukee or Chicago
    Posted: July 11 2006 at 7:40am
I had my hair permanently straightened in March of 2005 and December of 2005 at a salon in CA.

However, I've relocated to the Milwaukee, WI area and I am looking for someone to straighten my roots/regrowth (probably around December of 2006).

I know this can be a risky process, so I want to make sure I go to someone who has a lot of experience and knows what they're doing.  The stylist I went to in CA actually straightened the same hair twice (ie when I went to have it redone in December of 2005 she did my whole head of hair and said since it had been well over six months it would be okay).

My hair is not damaged at all actually (according to a stylist I went to for a color and trim about two weeks ago) but I would like to keep it that way - thus I am looking for someone who will only do the wavy/curly regrowth and not go all the way to my ends (since they've already been straightened).

Someone near Milwaukee (or any surrounding cities) would be best.  I'm also willing to travel to Chicago or Madison.  Anyone have any advice?

I'm caucasian with very wavy (bordering on curly) hair if that matters.

Edited by Roxay - July 11 2006 at 7:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic